Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2v2 random in fluffy league
04-21-2014, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2014 06:32 AM by Necrocat219.)
RE: 2v2 random in fluffy league
Sorry to tell you poc and bob but those matches we have against you are our placement matches, so we're matched up to fluffies by default Tongue my 2vs2 random is masters.

My tips to you are to you to get out of fluffy are to:

-Spawn many snipers, opponents will often just go into you with little caution
-When you get a good ranked partner start up quite a few games. If you get a bad partner, stop starting games.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2014, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2014 07:07 AM by Juslas.)
When playing random you need to "read" if there are players starting their matches. The match that I am still waiting to get paired is those cases that matchmaking fails. There are 100-120 doubles matches ending every day, we can assume same amount started. Since I was matched against ST without a pair, I knew not to launch more matches!
And unfortunately I do not know when matchmaking goes to anyone goes mode. Also if there are players closer to your hidden rank, you get paired, not me.
I have been on this situation before. Here is a Link.
04-21-2014, 06:48 AM
(04-21-2014 06:29 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Sorry to tell you poc and bob but those matches we have against you are our placement matches, so we're matched up to fluffies by default Tongue my 2vs2 random is masters.

My tips to you are to you to get out of fluffy are to:

-Spawn many snipers, opponents will often just go into you with little caution
-When you get a good ranked partner start up quite a few games. If you get a bad partner, stop starting games.

I'm guessing those tips won't work on you... Tongue

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
04-21-2014, 07:34 AM
Bob, I guess we will find out

Master League poc 13 Master League

I'll be right back, I'm taking the kids to school
04-21-2014, 08:40 AM
Hehe I don't think so Tongue

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
05-11-2014, 10:08 PM
My advice if you end up with a lot weaker player would be to write a lot in chat. If you get a discussion going you can probably avoid the worst mistakes. And if he goes for a bad attack, don't follow just stay back and defend. He will probably stop attacking and it could actually trick your opponents into doing a bad counterattack.
* If it is really bad and he looses the wit space, and if you don't mind being a bit of a douche, retake it and leave a unit there for the rest of the game Smile
* Play adorables, then you can fix problems anywhere on the map
* If it happens often it might be your skill level that is the problem. Your opponents should do a lot of mistakes, can you spot them?
* In 2v2 random you should expect to play with worse players than yourself 50% of the time! realize this and also that you will always be biased. If you have one plan and your teammate have another, both of you might think the other plays badly.

And finally, shit happens on all skill levels in 2v2 random. I'm high master right now and in the game I started today I played veggies and forgot to take the wit space. Bet my teammate it cursing 2v2 random at the moment!

Soldier spam FTW
05-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Hahaha, thanks Alvendor. I'm in a game against Bbobb right now and when it ends I'll post it in here in playing all out defense on acrospire, my teammate has maybe 2 soldiers and I have a wal with 2 snipers

05-12-2014, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 04:14 AM by Flarp55.)
(05-11-2014 11:15 PM)Poc 13 Wrote:  Hahaha, thanks Alvendor. I'm in a game against Bbobb right now and when it ends I'll post it in here in playing all out defense on acrospire, my teammate has maybe 2 soldiers and I have a wal with 2 snipers

Lol. We are totally out-turtling you.

My partner is random too, and he thinks it's a good idea to runner-spam BOTH bases. For god's sake, if you are going to runner spam, at least just do it on one base... Now Poc and his partner have bases at 2 and 1 health.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
05-12-2014, 05:04 AM
Yeah, lol. It's so hard because my teammate hasn't actually done anything

05-12-2014, 06:39 AM
Timeout forfeit is partner doing nothing.
Sometimes active chat prevents it.