Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expanding Outwitters Community
04-12-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Expanding Outwitters Community
Lol dose any one else ever dream of having super powers or super hacking skills or being God
And using ur powers to

#1 make Outwitters update with the lost units never released and 3 maps for each new team

#2 get apple to make Outwitters the game of the year and always have it on the home page in the App Store (it's my dream I get to dream big!)

#3 systematically crash ~candy crush~ (and all the games affiliating with candy crush) FarmVille I got a few more I won't name to prevent an argument haha (srry if you like these games ... But there a disgrace to gamers everywhere XD)
The point of #3 is to create a need in which OML has the product to supply basic marketing

#4 transfer the bank accounts of all the corrupt and greedy crooks of big corporations and big business men who got there cash from scamming hard working folk or war profiteering and secretly deposit it all in OML's bank account

#5 involves music ~bowchikawowo~ and bikinis and a pool/ hot tub combo (hey it's my dream don't hate!)

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expanding Outwitters Community - Demon - 04-12-2014, 02:45 PM
RE: Expanding Outwitters Community - Extreme Ghost - 04-12-2014 04:05 PM
RE: Expanding Outwitters Community - Demon - 04-12-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Expanding Outwitters Community - Demon - 04-13-2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Expanding Outwitters Community - Demon - 04-13-2014, 04:05 AM