Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob Needs Answers to Possibly Dumb Questions
04-12-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: Noob Needs Answers to Possibly Dumb Questions
(04-12-2014 11:43 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 09:22 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 10:55 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  This is a good example of what Bob is talking about:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y-tCeAgw

This rush that is really unexpected worked really well for me, and I think it got featured too. Because of that I tried it multiple times (It works best with Veggies) with players knowing about it it became less effective and they didn't go so well.

Lol. Someone just tried that against me. Cookie cutter strategies only work for some time before they become obsolete because everyone knows them. I've seen that rush several times now. I've taken to claiming the wit space with a runner now because it blocks the rush.

Even though it "stops the rush", effectively harassing that wit space is quite effective in some games.

Sometimes, but in my experience it is very wit inefficient for the person harassing the wit space if they can't manage to actually switch the wit space to their color.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Noob Needs Answers to Possibly Dumb Questions - Flarp55 - 04-12-2014 02:52 PM