Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Division list?
07-15-2012, 10:27 PM
Division list?
Both my doubles partner and I are listed as being in the Masters Division, only 2 places apart. But when I looked closer, he's in the Slow Fish Division and I'm in the Looking Eyes Division.

How do the divisions compare? Is there a list anywhere?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2012, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2012 10:48 PM by Kamikaze28.)
RE: Division list?
Divisions are created on-demand. Each division can hold up to 100 players. They exist mainly to give ranks a meaning - being #28 of 100 conveys more sense than being #26234 of 54981.
Divisions are not meant to separate by skill any further than leagues do, so there really is no way to compare two divisions. Maintaining a complete list would be a lot of work with very little usefulness since they change all the time.

Edit: but only by exactly 29 seconds according to the timestamps Wink

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-15-2012, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2012 10:42 PM by Harti.)
(07-15-2012 10:27 PM)Spikeywan Wrote:  How do the divisions compare?
They are not comparable as they're both Master league divisions. There could be a correlation between skill but there could also be none.

All you could do is compare yourselves by the ladder points you got but these don't necessarily have to be 100% accurate about your levels of skill either.

Consider it you're roughly the same level as you're both in the Top 5 of Master League.

Quote:Is there a list anywhere?
Not yet there is and I also don't think there's going to be an official list at all. Of course, OML's got a list to watch how the league system goes.
But it wouldn't seem too tidied up when you could look up hundreds of divisions within the app. One should be busy enough with the 100ish players within their own division Smile

/edit: so you finally beat me to it!

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
07-15-2012, 10:45 PM
Thanks.