Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Super-Titan Replay Discussion
04-09-2014, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 05:26 AM by .Memories..)
RE: Super-Titan Replay Discussion
(04-09-2014 05:23 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  No worries, I know you're fluttering into top 100 often. Ok yup, I could try more for rushed, forceful early games. I've been playing quite passively recently so I might try that soon.

Yeah - playing passive against Scally can get pretty tough, especially on SFI.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAnKjIyAgM

Here's a replay where Adorables builds up units and attacks when there's a BS. It's close, but I think it shows that the lack of units / wits hurts Scally more than the BS helps.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 05:39 AM by Necrocat219.)
Yeah, that one was nice to watch. There are a few points that Adorables and Scallywags in that could improve on but it gives a nice idea Smile I'll have to also look at various opening people try on it too, thanks for the replay and the advice!

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
04-09-2014, 06:00 AM
(04-09-2014 05:38 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Yeah, that one was nice to watch. There are a few points that Adorables and Scallywags in that could improve on but it gives a nice idea Smile I'll have to also look at various opening people try on it too, thanks for the replay and the advice!

One thing you can try if you are P1 is to use your extra unit advantage to spawn a runner so and move it down bottom to where you can see their spawn. Then just spawn soldiers and move them to a good attacking position, and if you see a BS, you can determine whether to attack or not. Your runner in your attack can be used to block their spawn, or in the general attack, so it's a good place to put a runner anyways.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
04-09-2014, 07:33 AM
If you have the time, you can try this:
[Image: 0sjRkTz.png]

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
04-09-2014, 07:55 AM
(04-09-2014 07:33 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  If you have the time, you can try this:
[Image: 0sjRkTz.png]

And if that doesn't work, update to iOS 7. Haha, not really

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
04-09-2014, 07:59 AM
Thats a good idea to track spawns, I remember now I used to do that quite a bit when I played feedback. One problem I've had is judging when they may have spawned it, so that's a great piece of info to start planning around.

I didn't even know osn had a filter function... Doh! >w< I can't believe I've missed it all this time, that would have been very helpful in times where I found something difficult. Thanks!

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?