Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
Elite Invitation Only League
07-16-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: Elite Invitation Only League
(07-16-2012 12:10 PM)TopKilla Wrote:  I'm at 479-2

Joke?

Anyway, I think a few more sign ups would be preferable before we get started.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2012, 10:32 PM
aaronINdayton/aaronINdayton/25-2

I wanna play! I think I'm 25ish-2 have to check when I get home. One loss was legit (i'm bad on sweetie plains) and 1 loss I was tired and shouldn't have been playing buuuut I was and submitted a bad turn after not counting my wits. Most notable recent wins were two against a #3 ranked Titan who after our two games was a #4 ranked Titan.

League placement went something like: Masters->Titan->Gifted

I had the exact same idea last night because the matches I've started since being dropped to Gifted (after beating a Titan) are no where near as fun as the matches I started when I was in Titan. And I don't have the time to play as much as I'd like, and would prefer to play better players sooner rather than wait till I slooooooooooowly grind my way back to Titan.
07-17-2012, 12:27 AM
13-1, Super Titan 18.
07-17-2012, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2012 01:08 AM by ArtNJ.)
I think there are about enough folks to get started, so if you are looking for a match post here.

I think TopKilla just made a typo, he is probably 179-2 not 479-2. He is #1 in my Super Titan league, and based on his number of points, 179-2 seems possible, 479-2, not.

Its possible not everyone really belongs here, I havent been strict on the admission criteria, so if we fill up and someone starts 0-7, I might ask to see a game or whatnot.

I'll take up to two matches from League members, please note the challenge here, then send it.

Remember to note if your gamecenter name is different
07-17-2012, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2012 01:12 AM by nivra0.)
I'd like to join. 40-1 since I learned how to use the bombshell right after reset.
07-17-2012, 01:17 AM
(07-17-2012 01:06 AM)ArtNJ Wrote:  I think there are about enough folks to get started, so if you are looking for a match post here.

I think TopKilla just made a typo, he is probably 179-2 not 479-2. He is #1 in my Super Titan league, and based on his number of points, 179-2 seems possible, 479-2, not.

Its possible not everyone really belongs here, I havent been strict on the admission criteria, so if we fill up and someone starts 0-7, I might ask to see a game or whatnot.

I'll take up to two matches from League members, please note the challenge here, then send it.

Remember to note if your gamecenter name is different

My gamecentEr name is kinda weird. It's like [::Mr.Banger::]. Becuz the other mr. Banger was taken
07-17-2012, 01:25 AM
I will be challenging tonight! Heads up everyone
07-17-2012, 01:26 AM
It would be great having the rule to always make 2 games against each league member with different starting players. Not 100% sure you can start custom games with defined starting player, I just assume its possible Wink
07-17-2012, 01:34 AM
(07-17-2012 01:26 AM)calmon Wrote:  It would be great having the rule to always make 2 games against each league member with different starting players. Not 100% sure you can start custom games with defined starting player, I just assume its possible Wink

Yes, its easy, although at times it doesnt always find the person on the first try. Or maybe its that it doesnt find the gamecenter ID on the first try...anyway, I have had some difficulties at times, but usually it works fine.

I'm not too worried about FTA at this point, lets leave things as informal as possible.
07-17-2012, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2012 02:03 AM by calmon.)
Well Ok. Maybe we can write the results in a way starting player is always the first written person so we keep track of it.

My gamecenter id is 'Calmon!' btw. not just 'Calmon'

Edit: Ok I challenged ArtNJ and aaronINdayton, tried TopKilla as well but his GameCenter Name seems different. Feel free to challenge me, I'll try to keep some game slots open for this.