Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games 4 days and older not resulting in wins.
07-15-2012, 03:55 AM
Games 4 days and older not resulting in wins.
Hello there,

The title is kind of self explanatory. I have two games waiting for my opponent's turn. According to the new rules I should have won both since my last turn was 5 days ago, am I right or does the 4 days limit applies only to games started after the rule was created?

I ask this because 2 of my 4 days old matches ended up with my victories after 4 days passed even though they were started before the rule creation.

Thx in advance for your help,

Hew
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2012, 04:02 AM
RE: Games 4 days and older not resulting in wins.
Here's my understanding:

Midnight at CST is when the games are cleared.

Games created before the fix SHOULD end after the 5th day. Games created since then SHOULD end after the 4th day.

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
07-15-2012, 06:12 AM
I have 5 games at 5 days now? I wouldn't mind knowing what the actual cut off time is and when it will change. I'm GMT and thought that when it goes to 5 days that should be plenty of time off CST to clear the hangers on who drag the games out.
07-15-2012, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2012 06:20 AM by Harti.)
The games get pruned at roughly 12 AM (CDT) so that would be 6 AM (GMT) for you and 7 AM (GMT+1) for me.

Days that are at "4 days" do not get removed I guess as it's their last chance to act. If a game is "5 days" or greater, your opponent will get booted at 6 AM (GMT).

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]