Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
07-15-2012, 04:06 AM
RE: Demoted
Lol, just demoted from Titan to gifted after beating a #3 ranked Titan. Only 20 league wins, current record 20-1.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2012, 05:40 AM
I suspect that many of the titans we are playing are going to be similarly de-ranked themselves. The system will likely settle down once everyone has more games. I don't think anyone is putting a ton of weight in ranks right now, so don't worry about your league placement.
07-15-2012, 06:27 AM
As I mentioned in the other thread, I don't care in what league I am I just want some real opponents. And if someone with 17-0 or 20-1 is put into gifted it's demotivating. Sure, he will continue to win games and eventually climb up again... if it doesn't get too boring before that happens. Losing good players that way would be a shame.
07-15-2012, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2012 07:25 AM by ArtNJ.)
(07-15-2012 06:27 AM)Wenrod Wrote:  As I mentioned in the other thread, I don't care in what league I am I just want some real opponents. And if someone with 17-0 or 20-1 is put into gifted it's demotivating. Sure, he will continue to win games and eventually climb up again... if it doesn't get too boring before that happens. Losing good players that way would be a shame.

We could start an elite invitation only league with strict admission criteria and track wins and losses in a forum post. I dont really want to run it, but I do think its a good idea. The Hero Academy player league started this way until a database guy popped up and we were able to get a real set up. However, based on that experience, I can say that an updateable forum-based league is not too much trouble as long as membership is under 20 or so, or under 50 if we can get more than one user able to edit the forum post.
07-15-2012, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2012 07:30 AM by calmon.)
I'm currently 41-1 and hanging on 2nd place in master league.

How long does it takes to get into titan league? The 1st place player in my master league is there together with me since at least 3 days.