Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bramble tips
03-04-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Bramble tips
(03-04-2014 01:11 PM)Plasmaexe Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 12:55 PM)Chemoeum Wrote:  I learned that you can retract them so you can keep them from being scrambled.

... What if scrambled thorns were still rooted to the original bramble? That way you can unroot scrambled thorns to your will? Or, if you wanna hear something extremely OP, what if the scrambling led to each parent thorn, eventually leading to the bramble itself?

Is that a buff that should happen or is that all true? I've never actually tried unrooting the vine before it yet though to see if the scrambled vine would disappear as well. Only came Across this situation once ><.

No once thay scramble it it's there's the only thing you can do is kill it b4 it gets scrambled by un rooting the vine who made it or kill it after thay scramble it with another vine or soldier ect

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 04:04 PM
scrambled Thorns are not connected to the original Bramble in any way. You get the parent thorn, and any children of that thorn, but the first parent is separate from the original chain of thorns.

so uprooting the parent of a scrambled thorn does nothing

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
03-04-2014, 10:36 PM
(03-04-2014 12:55 PM)Chemoeum Wrote:  I learned that you can retract them so you can keep them from being scrambled.

... What if scrambled thorns were still rooted to the original bramble? That way you can unroot scrambled thorns to your will? Or, if you wanna hear something extremely OP, what if the scrambling led to each parent thorn, eventually leading to the bramble itself?

Is that a buff that should happen or is that all true? I've never actually tried unrooting the vine before it yet though to see if the scrambled vine would disappear as well. Only came Across this situation once ><.

None of it is true, just wanted everyone to think about it.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
03-05-2014, 05:20 AM
I always tip a Bramble. They work hard and probably earn minimum wage, so make sure to tip them well. Plus, think about how many saplings they have to feed.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
03-05-2014, 07:12 AM
Even their children have children! In just less than two seconds, they are making more children. It's like bacteria. It's pretty crazy.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
03-05-2014, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 08:26 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
(03-04-2014 10:36 PM)Chemoeum Wrote:  

None of it is true, just wanted everyone to think about it.

I can just imagine the parent thorn's sadness:

"I told you not to hang around that Scrambler. I knew he was a bad influence. We use to be so connected, now when I uproot you don't even uproot anymore. <sob> Now he's brainwashed you and making you have children thorns. You're so young, you aren't ready to be a parent thorn!"

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
03-05-2014, 11:24 AM
You know, back to the original advice:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArMGHoAoM

Or if you want to spawn an early one:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArNHcrQsM

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
03-12-2014, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2014 06:38 PM by Kanemadness.)
1) try and move your units as little as possible, bramble works best if you have a lot of wits.
2) I don't normally medic any units while playing bramble unless it's a specific tactical advantage.
3) best use I've found is to send thorns around their defenses and take out the weaker units, if you have enough wits bramble has nearly unlimited range
4) I wouldn't worry about feedback scrambling your vines too much, it almost always ends in your favour because you know where their root vine is and you can normally take out the scrambler as well.