Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Some unexpected ladder shifts may happen over the next few days
07-17-2012, 07:35 AM
RE: Some unexpected ladder shifts may happen over the next few days
(07-17-2012 07:24 AM)Bren92787 Wrote:  What does it take for him (and me!) to get promoted to the next level? The answer appears to be something very secret and clandestine, much more complicated than, "Just keep winning."
First of all, ranking and points are not directly correlated to promotions or demotions as far as I know.
Once the matchmaking system puts you up against players from the league above your current one, continue winning and you will eventually be promoted. There is no clear cut checklist of things you need to accomplish to be promoted and due to the way the system works, there probably never will be.
It's just like knowing when the train is supposed to come doesn't make it come any faster - it only frustrates you when it's not on time. It will come eventually (hopefully).

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some unexpected ladder shifts may happen over the next few days - Kamikaze28 - 07-17-2012 07:35 AM