Poll: Should OML publish hidden rankings?
Yes, publicize
No, don't publicize
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Publicize hidden rankings
02-28-2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Publicize hidden rankings
You can get a basic idea of what your hidden is like based on what opponents you are matched with, as well as your win/loss. If and when you are promoted or demoted, it shouldn't really come as a surprise.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 04:30 PM
(02-28-2014 03:23 PM)Demonwind66 Wrote:  You can get a basic idea of what your hidden is like based on what opponents you are matched with, as well as your win/loss. If and when you are promoted or demoted, it shouldn't really come as a surprise.

How can you tell ur win/loss?!are you talking about the 5-6 replays thay let you hold at a time? I don't see how that's an accurate way of basing if ur going to be demoted/promoted if you read the bug/glitch thread it is a surprise players are getting demoted on winning streaks and promoted on lossing streaks followed by being demoted agin its a very confusing/surprising system which is why it needs a change Smile

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
02-28-2014, 04:42 PM
If you regularly post your games on OSN you can see your win loss ratio over time.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
03-05-2014, 05:42 PM
The ranking system is obviously changing for season specific purposes.

I remember a time when there were more ST divisions. The last one that was changed was 1v1. Although I'm so far from an ST I didn't really keep track of it all.

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
[Image: sig.png]
03-10-2014, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014 02:22 AM by Setorines.)
I just realized something... They kind of already have! :O in the little random tips at the bottom of your screen one of them reads "the harder your opponent is the more points you recieve for beating them." It can assumed (for the reasons people want to know thier hidden ranking) that this is your opponents hidden ranking and yours shouldn't be too far off if you are paired up with them.

It's like they decided to release it in code.... So those who weren't active enough to really get better wouldn't know thats what it was. Lol