Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't we have an undo button again?
01-30-2014, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2014 05:33 AM by TheGreatErenan.)
RE: Why can't we have an undo button again?
(01-30-2014 05:20 AM)Setorines Wrote:  Okay after reading that I believe the problem you are describing could easily be prevented by simply making the undo button cost a wit. This means that a mis click doesn't lose you the game, but it still costs something, thus eliminating he mistake category and only leaving it to be relevant when you accidentally move something.

For instance i was just playing a turn while making my lunch. And didn't notice I had clicked on my scrambler instead of the soldier next to him. Then put him in range. I spent my remaining 3 wits in an attempt to cover him. If this were implemented i would lose 1 wit instead of 3 wits, a scrambler and probably the game.

The problem is that the game can't tell if you misclicked or not. So if a player intentionally makes a bad move (thinking it was a good move) and decides afterwards that he'd be better off spending a wit to retract it than to roll with it, then the game can't stop him from undoing his "accident."

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why can't we have an undo button again? - TheGreatErenan - 01-30-2014 05:32 AM