Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't we have an undo button again?
01-29-2014, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2014 11:28 AM by ElPared.)
RE: Why can't we have an undo button again?
(01-29-2014 10:26 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  I don't mean to be rude, but if you notice you are making more these types of mistakes, then try not to make them the next time. You are already aware, which is a good thing, and the next step is to prevent it happening. And you will grow out of the same mistakes. It's true in life too. There is no undo button

"Mistake" implies I misplayed. I said "accidentally" meaning something outside of my control happened and it affected the game. Granted, sometimes I do misplay, I'm not perfect after all, but what really frustrates me is things out of my control like misread input or fumbling my device and accidentally pushing a button when I catch it (though I guess losing a game is better than having to buy a new device)

UI space is a problem, I agree, at least on the iPhone it is. Is it really necessary to have a "Help" button on the gameplay UI though? That could easily be an undo button instead, especially when the help menu is readily available in the main menu

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why can't we have an undo button again? - ElPared - 01-29-2014 11:27 AM