Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time question?
01-03-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: Time question?
I love this game, have been playing for years, but have to say this is by far my biggest annoyance with this game. 4-5+ days is just ridiculously too long. It allows for games to take MONTHS, which is just too long to stay exciting. The thought was to encourage more "casual once-a-week" players, but I don't think it has that effect at all.

I feel strongly that the devs should force/train/encourage faster overall gameplay by shortening this to something like a hard and fast 2 or 3 days max. I think the game would pick up considerably...

Master League Top 100 1v1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2014, 03:15 AM
(01-03-2014 03:08 AM)Jaxxin... Wrote:  I love this game, have been playing for years, but have to say this is by far my biggest annoyance with this game. 4-5+ days is just ridiculously too long. It allows for games to take MONTHS, which is just too long to stay exciting. The thought was to encourage more "casual once-a-week" players, but I don't think it has that effect at all.

I feel strongly that the devs should force/train/encourage faster overall gameplay by shortening this to something like a hard and fast 2 or 3 days max. I think the game would pick up considerably...

Yeah - I think a 3 day max would help immensely with long games. And honestly, 3 days has to be long enough!

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
01-03-2014, 05:16 AM
My 2v2 partner plays at 3 days almost every time.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
01-03-2014, 05:23 AM
I had a 1v1 game with "Wise I" that lasted 4-5 months. Was only 59 turns, but he played once every 4 days.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
01-29-2014, 02:02 AM
Maybe have a "Quick game" option