Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glitch problems
01-22-2014, 10:41 AM
Glitch problems
So I main Adorables and lately I've been having huge problems on glitch. It seems like I have no real idea of what I'm doing on it anymore. If there is an opener or response to use in general I would love to hear about it. I don't have a replay right now but as soon as I get one ill post it. Any feedback would be great!

Thanks all!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Glitch problems
(01-22-2014 10:41 AM)Divinox Wrote:  Any feedback would be great.

There you go, play feedback. But if I catch an Adorables on glitch, boosted soldier spam works pretty well.

[Image: sig.png]
01-22-2014, 11:46 AM
(01-22-2014 10:41 AM)Divinox Wrote:  So I main Adorables and lately I've been having huge problems on glitch. It seems like I have no real idea of what I'm doing on it anymore. If there is an opener or response to use in general I would love to hear about it. I don't have a replay right now but as soon as I get one ill post it. Any feedback would be great!

Thanks all!

Just off the top of my head:

Try opening with a sniper as P1. Or boosted runner to wit. Or runner to wit, boost the heavy. Idk, search ST OSN replays Smile

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
01-22-2014, 12:47 PM
Adorables pretty much has no chance on glitch against FB or S, because there is a HUGE accumulation of wits. Mobis aren't very useful because they don't attack, so probably spam boosted soldiers, heavies, and snipers.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

01-22-2014, 12:58 PM
I don't agree with that. If adorables gets ahead enough to get a mobi, they can't lose.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
01-22-2014, 01:10 PM
I don't like how you guys are saying "has no chance" and "can't lose". Those statements are false... There are different strategies and play-styles that suit each race on each map.

(Okay, maybe not veggies.)

01-22-2014, 01:41 PM
I don't know ^.^. If you play it right, I guess. Maybe I'm just bad at playing. Anyhow. Here's a loss I had playing FvA
http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...CAsK_fwAkM

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
01-22-2014, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2014 10:40 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
If your opponent does little mistakes, like misplacing units, you can get a huge advantage with mobi. But if he's very careful and doesn't take risk, your mobi will really be useless. At a same level, in a FvA matchup, Feedback has way more chances to win.

Memories, I do disagree with you. Some races are better on some maps, and adorables happen to be better on thorn gulley and long nine whereas feedback rule on glitch, are very good on peekaboo and SFI... You won't do anything with a bombshell on Thorn gulley whereas one on sharkfood island or skull duggery is almighty. Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

01-23-2014, 12:27 AM
Memories is right though. Absolute statements ("always", "never", "impossible", "sure thing") are many times false because there are exceptions. These statements can be misleading or they can reduce the credibility of the entire argument.
01-23-2014, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2014 12:50 AM by .Memories..)
(01-22-2014 10:37 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Memories, I do disagree with you. Some races are better on some maps, and adorables happen to be better on thorn gulley and long nine whereas feedback rule on glitch, are very good on peekaboo and SFI... You won't do anything with a bombshell on Thorn gulley whereas one on sharkfood island or skull duggery is almighty. Smile

Hey, I never said that some races aren't better at certain maps. I said that saying a team "can't lose" or another team "has no chance" is not true. If I play someone with similar skill on Glitch, FvA, more than a few times, I'm sure that Adorables would win a few.

I absolutely agree that some races are better on certain maps, but it all pretty much balances out when you look at the big picture.