Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glitch problems
01-26-2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Glitch problems
(01-24-2014 09:14 AM)ElPared Wrote:  
(01-24-2014 06:23 AM)[PETA] Cor13:4 Wrote:  
(01-24-2014 06:21 AM)ElPared Wrote:  all I can say about Glitch is Snipers are your friend and enemy Scramblers will ruin your day.

Glitch against Feedback is an uphill battle if you're not also Feedback. It's doable if you can make your opponent make mistakes though. I'd try for mind games for that reason. Adorables are good at those

Scallywags are pretty good at Glitch against Feedback too on Glitch.

only if they can get into a good position before the Feedback player does, and even then it's risky for them because a Bombshell in a good position is still very vulnerable to opposing sniper fire

Not true feedback can only win on an attack. Whereas scallywag can win on a defence. Its just who has the stronger one.

The best thing 2 do vs feedback is 2 not make heavies, and do not go near their spawn (unless u wit counted them and know they can't afford a scrambler).

somewhere in top 50
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2014, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 06:05 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
Feedback are particulary awesome for defense. I won many epic games because I turtled and defended with several scrambler, the most known being against poweewee a long time ago. Bombshell is a more defensive unit, but scrambler is still extremely versatile and surely doesn't only work on attack, many times you will se players waiting for their opponent to attack and get a scrambler to crush them. Big Grin

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
01-26-2014, 12:45 PM
(01-26-2014 06:01 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Feedback are particulary awesome for defense. I won many epic games because I turtled and defended with several scrambler, the most known being against poweewee a long time ago. Bombshell is a more defensive unit, but scrambler is still extremely versatile and surely doesn't only work on attack, many times you will se players waiting for their opponent to attack and get a scrambler to crush them. Big Grin

^QFT

A common misconception about Feedback is they are bad defensively, when I often win with them after provoking an attack on my heavily defended army reinforced by Scrambler(s).

That's why Feedback is so good on Glitch: They can convert from defense to offense pretty quickly and the tiny map size makes it nearly impossible to stay out of scrambler range, much less sniper fire range. Add to that that it's a 1 spawn map, where Scramblers are at their most effective, and any (non-feedback) team facing Feedback is going to have an uphill battle trying to outfox a fox.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome