Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still neck division
01-15-2014, 04:29 AM
Still neck division
So my partner and I recently moved into the masters tier on arranged doubles. Due to we initially only had 89 points and were ranked #1 in our masters division, we assumed that a new division was created. The problem I have is in the name of the division. It is called the "still neck division" which is the same as the only one in ST. I'm just curious what could've happened here as i haven't found any other repeated division names nor has it appeared on OSN in the masters tier. We're not gonna be stuck in some outwittwers limbo with no chance on promotion right?

It's pronounced Juh-lack-tus
Arranged Doubles: Master League with HOR$EPOWER
Singles: Gifted League
Random Doubles: Clever
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2014, 04:38 AM
RE: Still neck division
The division you're in has no relation to your league (Master, ST). Divisions are just meant to divide up the number of people into smaller groups. Also, being at the top of your division does not mean you're close to getting promoted. As the division rankings are based on the points you see, but the league you're in is based upon a hidden ranking which no one knows.

[Image: sig.png]
01-15-2014, 04:46 AM
I understand how the divisions work, but last I checked all divisions through all leagues have unique names except this one. And it doesn't come up on OSN. I'm just curious why and if there are any outstanding effects (which I doubt, but again I'm just interested)

It's pronounced Juh-lack-tus
Arranged Doubles: Master League with HOR$EPOWER
Singles: Gifted League
Random Doubles: Clever
01-15-2014, 04:57 AM
The divisions only show up on OSN if someone in that division has submitted a replay. So if you submit a replay, it should pull in all of the division info.

I don't know too much about how the names are chosen, whether there's a preset list or if it's randomly generated.

[Image: sig.png]
01-15-2014, 05:16 AM
Quick question, not totally related to the topic... People keep saying OSN, what is it?
01-15-2014, 05:17 AM
Outwitters Sports Network.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
01-15-2014, 05:17 AM
http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays

Outwitters Sports Network

Database full of Outwitters replays, statistics, clan information, etc. You can post your replays there and watch them without need of the actual Outwitters app.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2014, 05:59 AM
Oh cool, how do you join a clan? And are adorables the best race/why do most people prefer them over the other races?
01-15-2014, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2014 06:06 AM by Chemoeum.)
Because they're adorable. Oh yeah, and the Mobi unit is preferred by lots of people, due to its mobility advantages and mobi-snipe moves.

There is also a thread with the list of clans somewhere, you can look for the clan you want to join and it'll get you to a clan thread. Then apply. It'll tell you how, either by a PM or a direct post in the thread.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
01-15-2014, 06:40 AM
Okay, that makes sense. So what advantages are there to being in a clan besides the name? (Sorry this is really off topic, I'm just trying to learn the game better.)