Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchase question
01-06-2014, 06:36 AM
Purchase question
I never noticed there was a purchase all races for $4. Is it possible to cancel my current purchase of 1 race so I can buy them all?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 07:56 AM
RE: Purchase question
get your device jailbroken.

but seriously, no

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
01-06-2014, 08:11 AM
(01-06-2014 06:36 AM)Modvenger Wrote:  I never noticed there was a purchase all races for $4. Is it possible to cancel my current purchase of 1 race so I can buy them all?

I doubt there is, but try PMing onealexleft or oneadamleft. That'd be your best bet.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
01-06-2014, 11:00 AM
A. ITUNES STORE, MAC APP STORE, APP STORE, AND IBOOKS STORE TERMS OF SALE

PAYMENTS, TAXES, AND REFUND POLICY

You agree that you will pay for all products you purchase through the Services, and that Apple may charge your payment method for any products purchased and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) that may be accrued by or in connection with your Account. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING APPLE WITH A VALID PAYMENT METHOD FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. For details of how purchases are billed please visit support.apple.com/kb/HT5582.

Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such sales tax is based on the bill-to address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you download the product. We will charge tax only in states where digital goods are taxable.

All sales and rentals of products are final.

Prices for products offered via the Services may change at any time, and the Services do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.

If a product becomes unavailable following a transaction but prior to download, your sole remedy is a refund. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Apple.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
01-06-2014, 12:24 PM
with that being said, you can ask for a refund via itunes. We don't control that though, it's all in apple's hands.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
01-06-2014, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 02:29 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
Report a problem is used if theres a problem lol

Unless you're going to tell apple it was an unauthorized purchase modvenger, its definitely lying so im not saying you should, but it could work

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
01-06-2014, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 04:18 PM by Chemoeum.)
(01-06-2014 11:00 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  A. ITUNES STORE, MAC APP STORE, APP STORE, AND IBOOKS STORE TERMS OF SALE

You agree that you will pay for all products you purchase through the Services, and that Apple may charge your payment method for any products purchased and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) that may be accrued by or in connection with your Account. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING APPLE WITH A VALID PAYMENT METHOD FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. For details of how purchases are billed please visit support.apple.com/kb/HT5582.

Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such sales tax is based on the bill-to address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you download the product. We will charge tax only in states where digital goods are taxable.

Prices for products offered via the Services may change at any time, and the Services do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.

If a product becomes unavailable following a transaction but prior to download, your sole remedy is a refund. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Apple.

Months of work, and no one bothers to read it. Story of the Terms and Agreements.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
01-07-2014, 12:02 AM
(01-06-2014 04:16 PM)Chemoeum Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 11:00 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  A. ITUNES STORE, MAC APP STORE, APP STORE, AND IBOOKS STORE TERMS OF SALE

Months of work, and no one bothers to read it. Story of the Terms and Agreements.

make them one page in comprehensible language instead of 50 or 70 in legalspeak and people will eventually. Unnecessary over complication is the root of the cause.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2u7x1fb.jpg]
awesome signature design by .Memories.
01-07-2014, 03:28 AM
Regular comprehensible language is sometimes too ambiguous or unclear for legal contracts, sadly.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user