Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scally need advice
12-16-2013, 05:34 AM
Scally need advice
I'm desperate in my continuous looses to adorables on sweet tooth. Is there any good way to counter the early mobi and rush on my base?

Here is one example:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-LDp1QoM

Super-Titan Pytosz the challenger!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: Scally need advice
check terenceshiu's replay, basically keep spawning boosted soldiers.
12-18-2013, 03:02 AM
I see there are not too many scallys Sad

Anyway, thanks His_Daddy for advice. I'll test it right away and share my replay Smile

Super-Titan Pytosz the challenger!
12-18-2013, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2013 03:09 AM by His_Daddy.)
(12-18-2013 03:02 AM)Pytosz Wrote:  I see there are not too many scallys Sad

Anyway, thanks His_Daddy for advice. I'll test it right away and share my replay Smile
My bad, it's from his alter account:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YmpncAww
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y0P_BAww
Sorry magic Tongue
12-18-2013, 02:01 PM
Hehe, thanks for bring up my alt. I like scallywags because of my play style. Soldiers is a good choice to against mobi as bombshell is less movable. It may not a good example because the reason for a loss was turn 10-11, you used 3 units to trade a heavy.

I agreed mobi is terrible, but it is fun to play mobi and also against mobi Tongue

iPro Clan
12-18-2013, 09:02 PM
You can try to only defend on that part of the map, attacking close to his spawn point makes it very easy for him to defend.

If you know he will be rushing a mobi very early the counter is to only make 4hp soldiers and position them in attacking range. As soon as you see the mobi you attack and hope he wont have enough wits/units to defend. But then if he creates a decent defense before creating a mobi it gets harder...

Soldier spam FTW
12-19-2013, 02:18 AM
(12-18-2013 03:08 AM)His_Daddy Wrote:  
(12-18-2013 03:02 AM)Pytosz Wrote:  I see there are not too many scallys Sad

My bad, it's from his alter account:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YmpncAww
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y0P_BAww
Sorry magic Tongue

Hey don't revive thos poorly played matches (by me) on OSN Tongue At least they show very well how to play with scally!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]