Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
12-12-2013, 06:34 AM
RE: Season 4!
(12-07-2013 10:16 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Season 1 lasted about 5 months, season 2 about 4 months, and season 3 about 8 months. Why aren't the season turnovers automated?

Keep us guessing?

-DuMonster-
(also plays as DuMontster)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 06:36 AM
It has begun!

[Image: sig.png]
12-12-2013, 06:43 AM
Well, I got my other account promoted back to Masters already, so I was a #1 (in Gifted albeit) who was gunning all my games to finish and get promoted ahead of the deadline. Which worked out over the weekend, nicely. All this for a virtual plaque.
Funny thing is, at least for this season, both my accounts are in the same division, one at #10 and one down in the 40s, same division as you guys (Husky Pete and TheHoodsLastHope). I've actually had to play myself once. Yes I was playing Outwitters simultaneously on two different devices. Smile

-DuMonster-
12-12-2013, 06:46 AM
Haha. Which personality won?

12-12-2013, 06:46 AM
(12-12-2013 06:43 AM)erikpdumont Wrote:  Well, I got my other account promoted back to Masters already, so I was a #1 (in Gifted albeit) who was gunning all my games to finish and get promoted ahead of the deadline. Which worked out over the weekend, nicely. All this for a virtual plaque.
Funny thing is, at least for this season, both my accounts are in the same division, one at #10 and one down in the 40s, same division as you guys (Husky Pete and TheHoodsLastHope). I've actually had to play myself once. Yes I was playing Outwitters simultaneously on two different devices. Smile

Lol but you really played your turns in that game?

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

12-12-2013, 06:59 AM
(12-12-2013 06:46 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 06:43 AM)erikpdumont Wrote:  Well, I got my other account promoted back to Masters already, so I was a #1 (in Gifted albeit) who was gunning all my games to finish and get promoted ahead of the deadline. Which worked out over the weekend, nicely. All this for a virtual plaque.

Lol but you really played your turns in that game?

Haha... even I am not that starved for Outwitters play. Smile So, I made a judgement about which account needed a win more (or who needed a loss less), and gave up with the other team. I don't even remember who I allowed to win, it was several months back. But I would be lying if i said i didn't at least think about playing it out to see if I could learn anything from a game like that. I decided I likely wouldn't, at least not enough to justify the time spent.

-DuMonster-
12-12-2013, 07:04 AM
The blog post

Oh my stars

I

I don't even

ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM :'D