Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loooong match. Can't enter it anymore
12-07-2013, 02:57 AM
RE: Loooong match. Can't enter it anymore
There isn't really I don't think. Just posting somewhere or sending Alex or Adam a PM should work. SvS on Peekaboo is the worst.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 06:46 AM
I find that SvS can actually be an interesting battle, the thing is, if both turtle
it will take forever, the trick to scally is to play aggressive with the bs early, get into a strong position with it and pummel your opponents army while building your own.

[Image: sig.png]
12-07-2013, 07:35 AM
(12-07-2013 06:46 AM)jchris98 Wrote:  I find that SvS can actually be an interesting battle, the thing is, if both turtle
it will take forever, the trick to scally is to play aggressive with the bs early, get into a strong position with it and pummel your opponents army while building your own.

Um. It's kind of hard on any map except glitch to get an early offensive bombshell. Even on glitch you can be punished if your opponent plays correctly.

2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
12-07-2013, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2013 08:48 AM by jchris98.)
I disagree. There are several maps where bombshells can be played aggressively. Glitch, Skulduggery, Sharkfood Island, Long Nine, even Peekaboo if you can attack from the side, thorn gulley. Just to name some.

12-07-2013, 09:20 AM
(12-07-2013 08:47 AM)jchris98 Wrote:  I disagree. There are several maps where bombshells can be played aggressively. Glitch, Skulduggery, Sharkfood Island, Long Nine, even Peekaboo if you can attack from the side, thorn gulley. Just to name some.

Not early. SFI maybe mid game and Skullduggery, what do you call offensive? Peekaboo is hard, you put a side Bs and they attack your other side and you're screwed. Thorn gulley, again, your definition of offensive.

2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
12-07-2013, 10:25 AM
by turn 8 or 9 you can get a strong bs with strong placement. That is relatively rarly to me.

12-07-2013, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2013 10:46 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
I think "aggressive" is all relative. Sometimes you have opportunities to do "early" forward BSes, but Adorables generally have aggressitivity nailed down. It's not uncommon to see aggressive Adorable players have mobis out on Turn 4\5.

Here's some of my own experiences (granted, these were in my earlier days of playing):

Turn 8:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y8ZemAww

Turn 5:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgofxAgw

I'm sure there are others, I know His_Daddy beat me on Glitch once with an early BS, but I don't have that replay.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
12-07-2013, 11:54 AM
When your opponent plays aggressively, it's really difficult to put an early bs, especially when against adorables.
Sweet plain is the only exception imo, if your opponent want to rush your wit point side it's relatively easy to put an early defensive bs there, but don't do it unless you see your opponent are gathering units on that side.
On other maps, except peekaboo, early bombshell will usually lead to GG when you are against decent players. On peekaboo, the chance is half half. Your opponent may need to take some risk guessing whether you've placed an bs or just spawning soldiers, and where you put it.