Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharkfood Island Sniper move.
11-28-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: Sharkfood Island Sniper move.
I have to admit - I play Feedback so I tend to be very aggressive from right at the start, so it's likely this hasn't occurred because it requires some level of turtling. The biggest downside with feedback though is that the longer the game goes on against a good player the chances of winning drop right off. Once an opponent has lots of mobis it's that incredibly boring hit and mobi back move for about 100 turns then eventually you have half the number of units. Especially on small maps.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2013, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 02:13 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
You have several options in this case:

1° Mass scrambler, wait for him to attack, ensure he can't take too many of your units with hit and mobi back. But it's not my favourite option.
2° Mass scrambler, prepare an attack as quickly as possible. As you can see in my battle against thrutchy on sweet tooth (look at the elite champnship - season 2 thread, page 5, or search for my name in OSN), X scramblers will crush X mobis.
3° Mass scrambler.
4° Even more mass scrambler.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
11-28-2013, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 02:45 AM by Thrutchy.)
Here is that game:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0MDPzwoM

Here a few more:

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...20YpYrAAww
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YtvLeAww
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgODelggM

If you turtle though, multi mobis is a risk.

Had to resort to an osn link for the white dragon game. Weird.
11-28-2013, 09:29 AM
It is also a place that people like to put BS if they can get forward motion to close out a game.

GC: TheGreatAnt
11-28-2013, 10:09 AM
(11-28-2013 09:29 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  It is also a place that people like to put BS if they can get forward motion to close out a game.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAkP74lgkM

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]