Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is it just me or are others coming across new players?
11-01-2013, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 10:18 PM by brayton.)
RE: Is it just me or are others coming across new players?
Haha yeah...38 Billion for the last Quarter if im correct.

Im waiting till they try to unite the world into one super-conscious-mind-melded-being.
iMind will unite us, and we will be one utilitarian utopia, which will turn into a crazy autocracy cult...

To think OML could help that dream happen..

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2013, 01:53 AM
I have a feeling Google would get there first on account of Ray Kurzweil.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2013, 07:28 AM
(11-01-2013 03:50 PM)brayton Wrote:  Yeah, Iv'e noticed that too!
My question is, does apple 'mind' that OML didn't make as much as expected revenue? I mean apple gets pretty nice royalties from TTL, do you think they were disappointed.

If yes, do you expect to be featured for TTL2?

Apple likes to sell hardware, that's where they make their money. The App store revenue is barely a blip on their bottom line. So it works out that they aren't too concerned with making money from a particular app and just care that the app is great, delights users, and helps move hardware.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
11-02-2013, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 09:36 AM by Torbreck.)
(11-02-2013 07:28 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  Apple likes to sell hardware, that's where they make their money. The App store revenue is barely a blip on their bottom line. So it works out that they aren't too concerned with making money from a particular app and just care that the app is great, delights users, and helps move hardware.

I just bought an iPad Air because I was sick of accidentally moving my medic when my fat thumbs hit the wrong unit on my iPhone.... so the plan is working WinkSmile

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
11-03-2013, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2013 03:09 AM by (Rone).)
Torbreck, at least your not a Fluffy League that just joined the game a couple of weeks ago and decided to get an ipad because of the screen size.

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
[Image: sig.png]
11-04-2013, 06:15 AM
(10-29-2013 08:06 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  
(10-28-2013 01:28 PM)(Rone) Wrote:  As far sought, is Tilt to Live 2 bringing in possibly new players to Outwitters?

In Random 2v2 I'm coming across more unranked players the last three of which had less then 50 games won and of those the last two weren't even ranked in 1v1.

I've also noticed a bunch of people as of recently that have easily under 100 won games.

Tilt To Live 2 isn't out yet right? So doesn't this make it good news for us and the forum members talking about declining Outwitters community?

Less TTL2 and more of another Apple feature recently on iOS. Hey, we're not complaining Tongue.
*little girl squeal*
11-04-2013, 11:07 AM
They should totally add that snowmen team, just for this year's winter. Big Grin
11-04-2013, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 12:26 PM by Chemoeum.)
(11-04-2013 11:07 AM)Charlie12520 Wrote:  They should totally add that snowmen team, just for this year's winter. Big Grin

There was only one snowman on the Frosties team.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
11-04-2013, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 12:37 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
Theres only one vegetable in the veggienaut team, lol

The soldier is some kind of blockheaded turnip. The runner is this eggplant flytrap thing but if a tomato is a fruit then an eggplant probably is too.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
11-04-2013, 01:42 PM
I would like a new team though, even if they said that they wouldn't add one. :3