10-28-2013, 11:01 AM
RE: Best team?
Alright thanks guys, I should be getting an iTunes card tomorrow Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2013, 11:17 AM
(10-28-2013 10:46 AM)Doodat Wrote:  
(10-28-2013 10:45 AM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  Anyways, I think Feedback is good to start with, but as you move up you will want to use Adorables, since Feedback can't beat a BS turtler, but Adorables is well-rounded, and with 3 mobis you can stop a BS turtler.

I disagree:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgJi9rwgM

what the...

anyways, i said 3 mobis. you only have one at any point in time. This is what I mean:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgLG0vgsM

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
10-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Also bunnery, I don't know how active you want to be on the forums, but I recommend joining a clan, they have in clan tourneys and can help you with any strategy problems you come across, and they are really fun. Truthfully I probably would have quit outwitters a while back if I hadn't been in a clan. You can find the list of clans here http://www.onemanleft.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=959 just click on the clans name to go to their home page.
10-28-2013, 11:19 AM
If your opponent has spent more time protecting valuable units with a stronger front line, the outcome of that map would have been much worse.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-28-2013, 11:22 AM
Alright I'll probably join a clan at some point, probably once I get a little better Smile
10-28-2013, 12:46 PM
I suggest you also go to http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays and check out the database of games! You will get to see amazing strategy with all the different teams.

My vote is for the Uber Pack. All the teams have merit, and some are better suited for certain stages. Also understanding how to play with them will help you defend against them. My personal favorite is Adorables, they seem to be solid on even their worst stages. Mobis are very useful and versatile. Feedback are tricky to use and defend against because of the Scrambler unit. And Scalleywags Bombshell unit is a defensive and offensive powerhouse. Veggies are a little overmatched in general, but not so much it's unplayable. Just a totally different style of play. Plus 2 player is a really cool feature because you can mix teams.

IGN: ArmyOfDerek (formerly Jenmin0)
Super-Titan 1vs1
Super-Titan 2vs2 with ASingleKindle
I have many posted games on OSN for everyone to check out.
10-28-2013, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 01:44 PM by (Rone).)
(10-28-2013 10:29 AM)Bunnery Wrote:  Hey guys, I'm new here and I'm wondering which team you guys think is best because I'm gonna buy one, or maybe all of them Smile

Strongly encourage you to buy all of them because it is quiet a deal. Moreover, if you play for more then a few months you may find yourself playing more then one race, not including scallywag's.

I'd have to say that Scallywag's played safe has to be by far one of the strongest teams clearly speaking. However the game play can be long, and to many pretty boring if they can't handle waiting for suspense to eventually build.

It seems general consensus on the forums and among the top players is that Adorable's is the strongest team however this is true only because those players can utilize the Mobi the best. The key thing about Adorable's is they can play extremely aggressively early in game especially on some maps. This gives early game advantage!

I'll have to let someone else talk about explain Feedback.

Veggies seem to have the short end of the stick which seems to be the believe unanimously however with practice you can definitely have fun against players ill equiped to handle a good veggie player.

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
11-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Bramble(Veggies) pretty much crushes runners, and dominates the wit spaces. Difficult to correctly organise your thorns into a right position. Structure is definatly difficult to get, i still dont know it.
IMHO the best bramble counters is minimal runners and plenty of (buffed)heavies.

That said, I like Veggies second most, after Scallywags.
Bombshell is just so versatile, with interesting risks.
Im horrible with Mobi(unlike some of the greats like Hari and Co.) whiley Scrambler is generally weak with my strategies.

I'd buy Uber Pack! Get all teams, Gen 1 maps, and more money to Devs

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos