Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1. [Winner: Doodat]
12-29-2013, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 08:37 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!]
Doodat, Jamay lost the match against amoffett, but I didn't disqualify her, because she has serious reasons not to be active enough Smile She told me she can still participate in the tournament, so, if infinitepure loses to Vazke, there will be a 3 way tie between ammofett, her and you!

(12-29-2013 08:35 PM)infinitepure Wrote:  Okay our match might end soon but since I'm still travelling I think I might just drop out of the tournament and focus on the clan one alone because things are starting to get busy.

That and the fact that the game against Vazke~ has been taking ages between turns too. It will still be over a week before I get back and before then I'm going to have very little time for moves so I think it would be better to just put the other two through.

Sad to hear Sad

But, actually, we will "put the other two through" if you win. If you lose, there is gonna be this 3 way tie. ^^

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Soon To Be Elite Tournament - Season 1 [STARTED!] - Mag!cGuy - 12-29-2013 08:35 PM