Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What strategy games are Outwitters players playing..?
10-29-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: What strategy games are Outwitters players playing..?
(10-26-2013 10:42 AM)fruit slicing master Wrote:  
(10-26-2013 06:31 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Currently I am obsessed with Pokemon X. Tongue

If you are looking for another good turn based strategy game for iOS, I recommend Hero Academy. A strong competitive community there as well, though the only league is run by fans, not in-game.

I second this. On ios, that's as close as you're going to get to outwitters. I actually only started playing outwitters because I was looking for a game similar to hero academy haha. I didn't realize there was a fan run league though. The random games are brutal. There's really no guarantee of the skill of the person you'll play so I usually just played friends.

Yup, here is the link to the Hero Academy league: http://www.robotentertainmentfans.com/he...ague-home/

Not sure how active it is these days. But I know at least some people are still playing - and this is certainly the best way to find other talented HA players.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What strategy games are Outwitters players playing..? - GreatGonzales - 10-29-2013 12:27 AM