Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
11-02-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
(11-02-2013 11:05 AM)His_Daddy Wrote:  Yeah that lonely poor whale.... Sorry Cor13:4 but I really laughed out seeing that...guess it's not your day.
(11-02-2013 10:54 AM)Torbreck Wrote:  That game was awesome - you should definitely put it up for replay of the week. I especially love turn 35 - that's how you capture a whale!

Hahaha I was thinking that as I did it too, "Trapped me a whale!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Awesome games! :o

Oh well I don't deserve to participate in my own tourney. Big Grin
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoJ-JlwgM

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
11-03-2013, 12:00 AM
(11-02-2013 10:29 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Awesome games! :o

Oh well I don't deserve to participate in my own tourney. Big Grin
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoJ-JlwgM

Nice game!
11-04-2013, 06:36 AM
Hi People,

Been travelling for work but able to start my games now.
I'll invite and will accept invitations from now onwards.

Enjoy the battles
11-04-2013, 02:37 PM
gg GG!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoNLnzAsM
11-05-2013, 01:52 AM
Yeah, I really thought about whether Awpertunity was going to try to take my wit space and should have moved that runner down below to stop him instead of up top. That bottom wit really sealed the deal his win.

I'm actually considering bowing out of this tournament. RL got so busy and I was worried about missing the turns deadline that I'm making very stupid mistakes.

I feel like all my moves are rushed because I don't have any consistent time to play and only get very short periods of time to play (like a minute per game at most).

You should see the last move I did against Trumpet.Alan. It's ridiculous.

If I quit now, at least I won't affect too many people, but if I quit later it's probably more disruptive. I also won't be able to play and will definitely timeout in a few weeks due to a sudden travel change of plans.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
11-05-2013, 02:02 AM
Sad
11-05-2013, 02:03 AM
You'll like the replay with Trumpet.Alan...it's quite possibly the worst move you've ever seen.

I forgot I used my sniper and tried to use it again, but the result is that I don't kill any units, move all my units against his and end my turn...

I don't even know what happened, I did my move so late and rushed, I was just so out of it.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
11-05-2013, 02:06 AM
Happens to the best of us! Don't be so hard on yourself!

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
11-05-2013, 02:09 AM
Thanks, although I am going to be gone and hit the 4 day mark for sure during this tournament.

I'm not sure if it's better for the tournament to mark all my games as losses now, or keep playing, but end up timing out for some people and generally my turns won't be very good.

I don't really want to take time away from people who have games against real competitors too if I just keep playing to keep playing.