Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex]
04-02-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: Feature-worthy Replays [you're welcome Alex]
I had a pretty fun time with this one, not sure if it's feature worthy!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvNzP2QsM

Master League
Top 200: #109
GCID: Xerozen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 01:24 AM by Pharmafan.)
(03-29-2014 10:48 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Pharmafan I learnt a lot from that replay! That was incredible to watch

Thanks for my first featured replay! Smile

Sorry….I`m a bit late due to a very busy week…. Thanks for your comment, Necrocat! I really loved this game which was very intense. Thanks to Sharugames for this battle also!
But it is also a very "uncommon" use of the bramble…..normally bramble is intended to root once and you really don't like to uproot him….and I never uprooted a bramble that often during a single game before. Smile
But this is the thing I (and many others!) absolutely love about this game: each game is different and Outwitters is so damn good cause there is no "all-time-standard" like "move this way and you will win".

(03-30-2014 09:57 PM)Torbreck Wrote:  Ok so this is not an epic game like the one previous (awesome Pharmafan ) - but more in the 'amusing' category - take at look at the board at the beginning of turn 15!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA3MHgoAoM

Gg j&m

Wow….really a very rare board-situation Smile That`s a cool one Cool

(04-02-2014 02:12 PM)Xerozen Wrote:  I had a pretty fun time with this one, not sure if it's feature worthy!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvNzP2QsM

Really fun to watch! Smile
04-03-2014, 02:34 AM
(04-02-2014 02:12 PM)Xerozen Wrote:  I had a pretty fun time with this one, not sure if it's feature worthy!

"feature worthy" just means fun to watch. And that one is definitely fun to watch.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
04-04-2014, 10:44 AM
(04-03-2014 01:06 AM)Pharmafan Wrote:  
(03-29-2014 10:48 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Pharmafan I learnt a lot from that replay! That was incredible to watch

Thanks for my first featured replay! Smile

Sorry….I`m a bit late due to a very busy week…. Thanks for your comment, Necrocat! I really loved this game which was very intense. Thanks to Sharugames for this battle also!
But it is also a very "uncommon" use of the bramble…..normally bramble is intended to root once and you really don't like to uproot him….and I never uprooted a bramble that often during a single game before. Smile
But this is the thing I (and many others!) absolutely love about this game: each game is different and Outwitters is so damn good cause there is no "all-time-standard" like "move this way and you will win".

(03-30-2014 09:57 PM)Torbreck Wrote:  Ok so this is not an epic game like the one previous (awesome Pharmafan ) - but more in the 'amusing' category - take at look at the board at the beginning of turn 15!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA3MHgoAoM

Gg j&m

Wow….really a very rare board-situation Smile That`s a cool one Cool

Really fun to watch! Smile

I like that somewhere in the middle, I think you might have used the brambler to get vision, being that unrooted it has 4 space vision.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
04-08-2014, 02:21 PM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA_P7R-AkM

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
04-08-2014, 11:41 PM
That's a nice defense and attack Bbobb.
I just finished this one:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA_KyAtgoM

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
04-09-2014, 10:12 AM
This is probably the worst mistake I've made in any game up to date; I misread the base having 1hp and surrendered!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvPHZyQgM

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
04-10-2014, 07:55 AM

Gg j&m

Haha never seen anything like that before. It's like everybody made peace and decided to have a picnic in the middle of the map

Soldier spam FTW
04-10-2014, 03:35 PM
(04-10-2014 07:55 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  Haha never seen anything like that before. It's like everybody made peace and decided to have a picnic in the middle of the map
It was a fierce battle against FTA. Both teams had really tight wit count and all of the runners had a significant role and perfect placement on the map.
Key unit is the scrambler, of course. Losers predict that scrambler was waiting to be spawned when needed. On Machination spawned specials do have meaningful reach! Attacking "possibility of a scrambler" is a hard call, too.
This is a fine short 2v2 battle, initial wit fix helped team 2 plenty. Match going other way around is a wit short. But correct argument is that team one had counted that wit! This was a great game indeed. Cannot be compared to pharmafan with bramble on last weeks match, that was epic!
04-15-2014, 06:45 AM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA_I-u0goM

This should be featured^^

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38