Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Featured replays
10-08-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: Featured replays
Plus, with the currently running elite tourney, there would be many replays to highlight Tongue

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2013, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2013 10:38 AM by Chemoeum.)
(10-08-2013 02:35 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Plus, with the currently running elite tourney, there would be many replays to highlight Tongue

Yeah! I can't wait to be inspired!

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
10-08-2013, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2013 10:46 AM by onealexleft.)
(10-08-2013 02:35 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Plus, with the currently running elite tourney, there would be many replays to highlight Tongue

The Witters' Digest is meant to keep the community informed and involved in all things Outwitters and/or OML. I've been highlighting tournies and other similar news as of late. I haven't had a chance lately to rummage through the ST replay thread and watch replays, but if those in the community could put together almost like a feature-worthy thread for replays that I can quickly go through and pick one, it'd certainly help.

We're getting a large influx of new players this week (around 3-5k a day) due to an Apple feature, so any ideas for posts that might be useful to new players would be great!

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
10-08-2013, 11:05 AM
A post about Tips For New Players would be niceSmile

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-08-2013, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 11:56 AM by (Rone).)
(10-08-2013 11:05 AM)Doodat Wrote:  A post about Tips For New Players would be niceSmile

I remember that post when I just joined the forums. I was pretty ashamed at how much that post could helped me I almost didn't want to follow those guidelines.

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
10-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Yay, I created this replay thread for Alex!

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
10-10-2013, 11:39 AM
How about each week having a featured replay AND a featured tournament?

Speaking of which, because of the forum bug I posted on the thread asking to promote my tourney. Will it get promoted?
10-10-2013, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 12:03 PM by (Rone).)
(10-08-2013 10:46 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  

The Witters' Digest is meant to keep the community informed and involved in all things Outwitters and/or OML. I've been highlighting tournies and other similar news as of late. I haven't had a chance lately to rummage through the ST replay thread and watch replays, but if those in the community could put together almost like a feature-worthy thread for replays that I can quickly go through and pick one, it'd certainly help.

We're getting a large influx of new players this week (around 3-5k a day) due to an Apple feature, so any ideas for posts that might be useful to new players would be great!

Highlighting tournaments is alright, however include a tournaments reply. This allows accessibility in which will give many players direct access to something that will peak the interests of players that already enjoy this game.

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
10-10-2013, 01:31 PM
(10-08-2013 10:46 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  We're getting a large influx of new players this week (around 3-5k a day) due to an Apple feature, so any ideas for posts that might be useful to new players would be great!

That's the best news I've heard! Big Grin

Super-Titan Top 200: #2
Super-Titan Winner, 2013 Winter World Cup, OWSA Tournament
10-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Definitely highlight that there is a forum that they can ask questions about strategy, etc.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4