Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Featured replays
10-06-2013, 02:40 AM
Featured replays
I really liked it when every week there was a new news item that had a featured replay. I learn a lot from these replays. Please bring them back.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: Featured replays
Me too, those replays on the Witter's Digest were awesome

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
10-06-2013, 03:48 AM
Hey, nice drawing in sig! I'd play that game. How about it OML??? Wink

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
10-06-2013, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 04:04 AM by Chemoeum.)
(10-06-2013 03:48 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Hey, nice drawing in sig! I'd play that game. How about it OML??? Wink

Thanks, I like to combine two things I like. I even like combining combinations... of combinations of things I like.

Aside from that, this thread. What about the Weekly Top 200 stories on the Witter's Digest that went along with the replays?

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
10-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Alex and Adam are extremely busy with TtL2

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
10-06-2013, 06:24 AM
So maybe they can hire Witter's Digest editors.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
10-06-2013, 09:33 AM
Or if the game had a system to assign ratings, then the players with the top 200 ratings would be the Top 200 players. It would be automatic.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
10-06-2013, 10:57 AM
Featured replays in Witter's Digest brought new members or aspiring members interested in checking out ST replays. The moment they got a hold of OSN they would have a library of knowledge and therefore enriching the Outwitter's Community. So by far it is an excellent idea!

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
[Image: sig.png]
10-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Speaking of OSN, I know OML may be hesitant on doing so as it is a third party, but I think a link to OSN should be prominently featured within the Outwitters app. It is such a critical part of the game as stated by many players on these forums and is a great resource for both new and old players of all skills.

If actually reworking the UI to incorporate OSN is too much trouble (which it most certainly is), then a substitute would be posting a link to "OSN - The Replay Database", at the top of each news article. That one time OSN feature just doesn't cut it. Any new players or players who missed it the first time never hear about it again unless they decide to suddenly check out the forums.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
10-07-2013, 08:09 PM
I've only recently started Outwitters so I've never really seen featured replays but I feel like it would be amazing to have that back into the game's news. I know myself that I had no idea that replays for the game would be available online (although that might just be me being a bit blur haha) until my more experienced friend told me about them. Once I started watching them my interest for the game skyrocketed so linking OSN could really help the playerbase in my opinion.

[Image: sig.png]