Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is ¡Viva la Coop! currently bugged?
10-01-2013, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 04:45 AM by Kamikaze28.)
Is ¡Viva la Coop! currently bugged?
Hello there,

I recently discovered that ¡Viva la Coop! no longer worked for me or my partner. We find each other via Game Center and try to start a game. The best host is determined, we both "assume the position" and start the game. The countdown counts down and the game starts. We can shortly see the respective partner moving before his arrow stops and never moves again. No power-ups or dots ever spawn but the game also doesn't crash or freeze. It just enters "pointless mode".

This happens both on WiFi and 3G. Due to the lack of players I was unable to test this with a different partner.

Edit: We are both on iPhone 4S with iOS 7.0.1. I also just reinstalled TtL and restored purchases. Did not change anything.

Can someone reproduce this or tell me a workaround if you've encountered this before?

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2013, 07:00 AM
RE: Is ¡Viva la Coop! currently bugged?
Tested this with Harti - same thing happened. It could still be GC/Apple or a Bug in TtL. Further testing would be helpful here.

Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
10-05-2013, 08:06 PM
hm. I bought co-op when it first came out to support OML but I never actually played it. I'm willing to test it now though. Just add me on GC: Szei

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
10-05-2013, 08:12 PM
Interesting, it worked with QuantumApocalypse just fine. Something is very weird here ...

10-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Hmm. I'm still on iOS 6.1.2, so could it be an OS related issue? (assuming previous tests were iOS7-7)
10-05-2013, 08:25 PM
(10-05-2013 08:13 PM)QuantumApocalypse Wrote:  Hmm. I'm still on iOS 6.1.2, so could it be an OS related issue? (assuming previous tests were iOS7-7)

indeed they were as far as I know. I suppose Harti with his shiny new 5s also was on iOS 7 during out test. CombatEX, what are you on? I've sent you a request by the way.

11-15-2013, 09:27 AM
Update: With the iOS 7.0.4 update (released today) and the most recent Tilt to Live update, the situation changed marginally for the better. Now both arrows can move and both players see the movements of the other player but neither dots nor Perforators spawn.

11-25-2013, 04:59 AM
With the most recent update (options screen says '1.8.4 build 164') we're back to the situation where the other player doesn't seem to move for either player and nothing else happens.

11-25-2013, 08:46 AM
I actually have another issue with viva la coop that may or may not be related to this. Whenever I try to play, it say multiplayer not available, not signed in, even though I am signed in to game center and have tried logging in and out several times.

Master League 1v1, Master League 2v2 w/exzachtlee
04-20-2014, 07:49 AM
Yeah, it seems that ¡VivalaCoop! is bugged, and I had so much fun with it earlier before TTL2

How much mobi would a mobi-sniper snipe if a mobi-sniper could snipe mobis?

Probably not much.