Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous General Discussion
09-26-2013, 09:58 AM
RE: Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous Alpha/Beta Discussion
I forgot; do you actually know what the positions limit for the beta testing is?

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2013, 11:57 AM
(09-26-2013 08:51 AM)DaBeast666 Wrote:  I'm just wondering, are we only 3 beta testers or are there only 3 people who signed in with gamecenter?

sandbox servers are having some data issues it appears. People are getting half-correct data or no data at all when it comes to leaderboards. Maybe it's a hiccup with the iOS 7 release, idk. I've submitted a bug report with Apple in the time being. Hopefully it gets resolved before launch O_o.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
09-26-2013, 11:59 AM
(09-26-2013 09:58 AM)Someone21 Wrote:  I forgot; do you actually know what the positions limit for the beta testing is?

I'm assuming you mean slot limit? We'll probably be adding maybe 20-30 more in the coming week.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan
09-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Well, I saw Josuecuervo, oneadamleft and a third person in Game Center boards yesterday. ;-)

-Don't play big maps against bernaferrari if your ego is important to you.

-Don't play any maps against Josecuervo if your ego is important to you.
09-26-2013, 05:27 PM
What will be the oldest iOS version required to play? ie you need at least iOS 5 to play, you need an iPhone or iPad, or do you need a gyroscope?

Game center ID: FurrySox

Gifted League 1v1
Master League 2v2 w/ Syvan

Feel free to invite me to a friendly 2v2 vs me and Syvan, or me as your ally!
09-26-2013, 06:31 PM
(09-26-2013 05:27 PM)Fluffysox Wrote:  What will be the oldest iOS version required to play? ie you need at least iOS 5 to play, you need an iPhone or iPad, or do you need a gyroscope?

iOS 6.0 or above. right now it's iphone/ipod touch only (no iPad just yet).

09-26-2013, 11:45 PM
Since this is meant to be an open discussion thread (and I'm not in the beta), I'd like to know which game modes are planned to be available upon release of Tilt to Live 2. I not only ask this out of my own curiosity but also in regards to the possibility of another Tilt to Live Allstar Tournament right with the release of the game.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-27-2013, 04:43 AM
(09-26-2013 11:45 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  Since this is meant to be an open discussion thread (and I'm not in the beta), I'd like to know which game modes are planned to be available upon release of Tilt to Live 2. I not only ask this out of my own curiosity but also in regards to the possibility of another Tilt to Live Allstar Tournament right with the release of the game.

Classic and Code Red will be ready for launch.

09-27-2013, 04:54 AM
For beta, do you guys see when someone adds a new device / OS? I was previously ineligible before with iOS 5.1.1, but recently upgraded to a 5s with iOS 7.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
09-27-2013, 06:07 AM
(09-27-2013 04:54 AM).Memories. Wrote:  For beta, do you guys see when someone adds a new device / OS? I was previously ineligible before with iOS 5.1.1, but recently upgraded to a 5s with iOS 7.

yep we get notified. If your'e still in the player pool we'll see your latest devices as well.