Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2v2 random: why it really sucks. A lot.
09-21-2013, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2013 06:14 AM by Juslas.)
RE: 2v2 random: why it really sucks. A lot.
I thought that random would suck big time. Not suited to my temper at all. Finding 2v2 aranged partners has not been easy either. Or maintaining them. I do not play 1v1 - only 2v2 since it is unique turn based experience with fog of war.
There were these forum threds and random ranking that made me try out random. And I was confident that doing one match at a time is mathematicly the right way to get the highest rank ...
First I tried not to chat with team member, but if they chatted, I responded. Now with top 10 random players I do not know what is ... proper ... we end up being as team members and opponents simultaneously even on same map.
There is plenty of fun, to my suprise, on 2v2 random. But FTA and playing aginst aranged top 20 teams is ... not fun, since you really do not have the tools to win.
September 20th rankings were published, ranking list from 1-9 had once again changed ... Well randomly Smile
But those players have much more matches than I do and they play against each other all the time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2v2 random: why it really sucks. A lot. - Juslas - 09-21-2013 02:54 AM