Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just waiting on users... shame on them thread.
07-11-2012, 03:37 AM
Tongue Just waiting on users... shame on them thread.
Starting a thread to show users delaying their loss... Dodgy

I got 3 pages of this.

[Image: imagedil.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2012, 03:45 AM
RE: Just waiting on users... shame on them thread.

1. Public exposure never solved a problem and isn't considered good behavior on forums in general.
  2. Luckily, those players you are exposing are most likely no longer interested in Outwitters and will probably never visit this forum and see this.
See how these two points nicely loop back in a circle?

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2012, 04:23 AM
When Hero Academy first launched there was a lot of this too. After about a month though, the early play/don't like it/quit players are for the most part gone. With the most stable playerbase, I often had 40 games going at a time in HA and at the most would have 1-2 games with players not taking their turns, although having none is not uncommon with my recent games. Just give it time.
07-11-2012, 05:12 AM
Patience is a virtue, the reward of the game being off its feet will be worth it.
07-11-2012, 05:18 AM
I understand patience is a virtue but I paid $3 for the upgrade and now I'm limited to playing 1 or maybe 2 games at a time because the other 18 slots are all waiting for over 3 to 4 days. I mean if you know this is going to happen then make the expiration be 2 or 3 days.. then after all the players have been weeded off increase it back to 5. Optionally make more games or an option to join games which only have a 1 or 2 day limit.

This is just silly.
07-11-2012, 06:16 AM
Ok, to sum it all up lots of people have been complaining. The Only thing you can do is wait 7 days now. This will all be better in 2 weeks when people who play, stay and the people who decided this isn't their game leave.