Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immediate replays...
07-10-2012, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 05:36 PM by whoTookYoste?!.)
Immediate replays...
I know this isn't a prominent issue, but I think it would be better if your turn started immediately and then you could decide to watch the replay yourself (like in pass n play). I admit most of the time, I watch the replays, but when returning to an ended game, to finish a chat with someone, it gets annoying.

Plus it's nice to be able to look at the board right away, see what happened, then see why IMO.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: Immediate replays...
(07-10-2012 05:31 PM)whoTookYoste?! Wrote:  I know this isn't a prominent issue, but I think it would be better if your turn started immediately and then you could decide to watch the replay yourself (like in pass n play). I admit most of the time, I watch the replays, but when returning to an ended game, to finish a chat with someone, it gets annoying.

Plus it's nice to be able to look at the board right away, see what happened, then see why IMO.

Yeah, it should be removed for the finished matches. But otherwise, it's gonna stay Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply