Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game
07-01-2013, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 11:24 PM by Gavin Wins.)
RE: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game
(07-01-2013 11:01 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  So, poweewee was right to want to attack instead of defending. Tongue

If I had thought a bit more, I'd have attacked. Not because I was sure you didn't have 8 wits ( I could eventually prevent this by putting a soldier on your middle wit space), but it wasn't possible to defend at the top anymore, you had a too big advangage there, all our soldiers were in the middle. It was all-in or nothing, dunno what I expected when I defended. Smile

If we hadn't meta-gamed, we would've banked 2 wits--which would have given us 8 wits on our turn (even with you squatting our wit tile) to win the game.

If we didn't meta game, and you didn't defend, you wouldn't have been able to prevent us from winning on the following turn. If you did a full assault, it would have resulted in a loss. Thus, we assumed you were going to defend, and we preemptively set up a counter for it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game - Gavin Wins - 07-01-2013 11:20 PM