Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game
06-30-2013, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013 09:14 AM by GreatGonzales.)
RE: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game
Yes I saw how Eurasia was organizing itself early on (because I have access to that forum, but I never cheated - promise), and I thought about suggesting to Mag!c that they organize their turns by individual threads. If we do a rematch, I suggest using that format! Makes it easier to keep track of the game.

Speaking of a rematch, I see there is some interest in putting that together. I'm down, if there is enough interest. Definitely agree with Mag!c that Americas higher level of participation (almost double Eurasia's according to post count) played an important role in our victory. Hopefully we can get more equal participation next time!
A few shout outs:

Gavin Wins - he was an invaluable member of the team. Very often the chief architect of our strategy, yet always gracious about receiving feedback. A very efficient communicator. We probably couldn't have done this without him.

Lawtai - Very active participant and did a great job keeping us organized, especially with regard to tracking Eurasia's wit count.

TheGoldenGriffin - Another very active participant - stuck with us until the very end, and was also (along with lawtai) the one who originally suggested the strategy on turn 22 that ultimately won us the game.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: America vs Eurasia Team Match: A Tale of Mobis and Meta-Game - GreatGonzales - 06-30-2013 09:07 AM