Ahhh, that's what the forum has been missing of late... A little spice Wink

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2013, 08:03 AM
RE: Sweetie Plains SvS Broken!
Lol, if you read someone's post carefully you'll find I'm not the one starting this.
06-04-2013, 08:04 AM
I'm pretty sure no one was actually blaming anyone for anything.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2013, 08:10 AM
If someone made you wait 4 days for one turn just don't admitting the upcoming lose, or said something like "bad luck for you to meet him" or "that kind of player" you'll know what I mean.
And to be detailed, I'm not talking about COR13:4, he's just as lovely as you, and he's really taught me a lesson on this map.
06-04-2013, 08:19 AM
Yeah, I didn't mean this to be a diss on you, more that I wanted to point out that SvS can be broken on some maps by nature of their special, hope you didn't take it personally.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
06-04-2013, 08:32 AM
Cor, I'm not angry at you at all buddySmile And I do think S need some change, at least SvS is really boring now, that's why I put that last note to Alex (and Adam).
06-04-2013, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 09:05 AM by Szei.)
SvS has always been like this. It's not a matter of being boring "now". I had a 100+ turn SvS with GreatGonzales many months before (on Long Nine) and there were many other SvS replays with 100+ turns since the beginning of Outwitters (especially on Peekaboo). Not much that can be done to "fix" this without some major changes. Anyway, I hope you haven't been getting that "you're that kind of player" jab thrown at you too much. Personally I respect top Scallywag players far more than Adorables players even if you turtle. Keep it up. Turtling isn't so easy after the +1 wit change because good mobi play will just pick you apart. Wins with the bombshell at the top tier of play are extremely rare (if you have any against Adorables please share, we could use more bombshell wins in AvS). Keep playing Scallywags and good luck! If everyone took mag1cguy's advice I think the game would be much more boring. AvA nearly every game with the occasional AvF gets tiresome.
06-04-2013, 09:22 AM
Lol thanks.
As I've said it's not only about his word. He's been talking shit about turtle for a long time and I always ignored him since he's still contributing to this community, until last month the 4 days one turn thing happened and he left a comment like "pointless game". Now i'm teaching him the point.
06-04-2013, 09:44 AM
Hey, it's nice to have a non-adorables player in the top tier of league play! Scallys are defensive (turtley) due to the nature of their special. It's possible to be aggressive with shells but difficult to do and very context dependent.

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
06-04-2013, 11:19 AM
is there any top tier veggies players? or is that team non existant in ST?

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!