Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game limit increase
07-10-2012, 02:13 AM
Thumbs Down Game limit increase
Is there anyway we can get a game limit increase by at least 5?

I currently have 8 games where there has not been a move in over 2 days and Im currently at work and would love to play some games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2012, 02:23 AM
RE: Game limit increase
We're thinking about increasing the game limit for anyone that's bought anything. Keep an eye on the updates; it'll probably happen.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2012, 02:24 AM
As one can puzzle together from other threads, the current situation is mainly caused by people picking up Outwitters to try it, decice it's not for them and never come back. I would have liked a 3 day auto-forfeit timer for the first 2 weeks after release more, but that's too late now.

I can sympathize with your situation and hope that the situation improves soon.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
07-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Thanks Adam, that would be fantastic
07-10-2012, 06:51 AM
There you go again Adam with the whole "being awesome" thing.

That will be a great perk for players who have purchased something.

I hope there is some extra options for purchase even for people who bought the bundle. I feel like you guys deserve more than just 3.00 for all the awesome you are piling on us with this game.
07-10-2012, 08:11 AM
(07-10-2012 06:51 AM)BigTroy68 Wrote:  There you go again Adam with the whole "being awesome" thing.

I hope there is some extra options for purchase even for people who bought the bundle. I feel like you guys deserve more than just 3.00 for all the awesome you are piling on us with this game.

Agreed. Tongue

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
07-10-2012, 08:38 AM
(07-10-2012 06:51 AM)BigTroy68 Wrote:  There you go again Adam with the whole "being awesome" thing.

Imagine being able to purchase an extra game slot Wink 1 for a dollar, 5 slots for 3 dollars, and 999 slots for 99.99.
07-10-2012, 03:04 PM
I would love the extra slots, and I like the shorter auto-forfeit for the first couple weeks (of either the game or from the time a new person joins it)

Another solution to this problem may be in prioritizing who gets matched up- I feel like people that paid for the game are more likely to play more often and take their turns sooner, and would be better matched with others that paid for it. If possible.
07-11-2012, 08:00 AM
(07-10-2012 08:38 AM)Cookie Wrote:  

Imagine being able to purchase an extra game slot Wink 1 for a dollar, 5 slots for 3 dollars, and 999 slots for 99.99.

That just reminds me of how happy I am with how OML decided to price the game. With all the "pay for coins" games looking to assault my wallet every time i turn around, a game that offers unlimited content updates for $3.00 is really refershing and deserves to be rewarded with our loyalty.
07-11-2012, 08:03 AM
(07-11-2012 08:00 AM)BigTroy68 Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 08:38 AM)Cookie Wrote:  

That just reminds me of how happy I am with how OML decided to price the game. With all the "pay for coins" games looking to assault my wallet every time i turn around, a game that offers unlimited content updates for $3.00 is really refershing and deserves to be rewarded with our loyalty.

Amen to that! Also: since there is no 'demo'-mechanic on the App Store, doing it the OML-way (unlock the whole game via IAP) is the logical equivalent to that. The game type of Outwitters also really lends itself for that, since the game is community driven, the barrier of entry is intentionally set as low as possible.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.