Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FTA and 2(3) actions on first turn
07-18-2012, 05:29 AM
RE: FTA and 2(3) actions on first turn
(07-18-2012 04:42 AM)Mizywill Wrote:  
(07-18-2012 04:36 AM)Syvan Wrote:  
(07-18-2012 02:58 AM)ArtNJ Wrote:  I've had enough testing for now. Please dont post the rush builds we looked at, but do post your opinions.

What is your logic for not having an open discussion of a challenging rush?
Sure people will be able to temporarily abuse it, but more eyes means more ways to find defenses and will likely advance overall strategy.

I understand you guys were beta testers, but there is no longer need for such cloak and dagger study of what are now public game mechanics.

I personally agree with not posting them too and I was by no means a beta tester, it just kinda kills the fun. I'll learn the rush builds when I come across them. I may even inadvertently be doing some as I favor the runner.

However I believe in the freedom to post what you want as long as admin doesn't kill it but probably such posts should be I a different thread. Maybe one called Rush Builds, so people know what they're reading. I think just mentioning they exist is sufficient here.

Just my opinion is all.

So far, that I have seen, only on Foundry are the so dangerous that a slip up means your dead. There are a lot of variants, but there may be good defenses to all. Its just really hard to figure them out over the board. It may be good to post the defenses, but only if we are sure there are in fact sound defenses.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FTA and 2(3) actions on first turn - ArtNJ - 07-18-2012 05:29 AM