Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Win/Loss ratio required for promotion
05-17-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Win/Loss ratio required for promotion
December 6th 2013 ranking places me at 7th with 60 matches and 38-22 ratio.
61st lost (38-23) starts a season four. I had too many simultaneous matches, lack of concentration mixes strategy, wit counts and unit positions among different matches resulting embarrassing errors.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAqMq2qQoM
There was 37 entries on first ranking list after season break clearance. Being 4th is not really a merit.
62nd lost against arranged masters, our pressure failed and they picked up the glory.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6JLt6wkM
63rd lost against arranged super titans with a fluffy as partner. And opponents have FTA to make match a short one. Ratio is now 38 won and 25 lost.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmMHHoAsM
64th won (39-25) with ST against masters, tactics shared with chat, then altered to respond opponent actions.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-J6yoQkM
65th lost against arranged Super Titans with FTA. We fought 65 turns, but never had a change nor skill to turn this one around.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgKnX2woM
66th won against arranged Super Titans, I initiated FTA rush and opponent was not awake.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-L-rwgkM
67th lost (40-27) with poor teamwork, but we are getting better together.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-Jqp6woM
Last ranking of 2013 places me to 11th, thx to all players returning and me losing plenty recently.
68th won (41-27) with better play.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgOGtkAkM
69th lost with poor play (41-28). Should play less and better, but that really is no option with 2v2r. Team cannot improve like one can in arranged, since there is no team.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-N76wgkM
70th won (42-28) against arranged Super Titans who play too many simultaneous games or just underestimated us.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-JeXtQsM
2014 begins me at 8th place, need to improve my teamwork with top players to make it to the top. And by teamwork I mean I had to adapt to style of those who play more than I do.
71st won (43-28) against arranged Super Titans who play slowly. This match was started a long while ago. There is really fun (not the best) move on turn 50, highly recommend to skip directly there. Also the end is satisfactory, since bombshell shoots the base.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgKmz3AoM
72nd won (44-28) because of fixed 4 day turn time. We were in difficult situation, but many of 2v2 players are surprised by the new faster pace required to take the turn.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmMHH4AgM
January 10th ranking has me on 4th place. Those two wins against arranged Super Titans were valuable .
73rd won (45-28) with teammate giving turn advice to me. Great, really a joy to play with someone chatting about tactics.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA-NHkmgkM
74th won (46-28) as a time out forfeit. This victory popped up with 6 days ago text, though I cannot recall this one presenting 4 or 5 days either. I play daily and this one felt that match was missing from my match list.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgKn3iwgM
January 17th ranking puts me to 3rd place behind j1flash and King Cupcakes.
On January 24th list drop to fourth while ludo_06 climbs to second. That gives me hope that top is achievable. Then on ongoing match partner skips turn on Mechanism, putting us in great disadvantage against arranged Super Titans.
75th lost. outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA5LX31woM
And January 31st drops me to 5th. And February begins at 4th place.
76th lost, no league points given, I do not know does this count or not. 46 wins and 30 lost so far. Still with old rules, both teams have same game plan. Nice leap of faith finish.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAuJvlvAgM
77th lost, no change of climbing the ranks, though opponent was highly ranked arranged team, so I have to wait to see.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1PL66QkM
78th won with strategy that everyone seems to be doing on Acrospire.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1ND-5QgM
79th won (48-31) with Super Titan against newbie team (of skilled players).
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA9PC17gkM
80th lost, season 5 starts as Super Titan with 48-32 ratio. No one else to blame than myself, poor unit spread for our team. And no joint ventures.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAjPyB8AsM
81st won, random Super Titan matchup.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA7OmwxQoM
82nd won with random mate that I have been partnered more than with some of my arranged mates. Finally we played together as a winning team.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICArP7psAoM
83rd lost on a match that was random horror at worst. No amount of chat changed that two Super Titans can play like fluffies together. I blame partner, but we know that both parties contributed to the disaster.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA7L2puQkM
84th lost, we were just too slow, not willing to attack, bombshells beat us effortlessly.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAnLj-gQgM
March 24th, 2014 ranking: 6th place with 50-34 ratio. Too bad I failed, since number one slot was free to be claimed. Long time ranking leader j1flash hasn't finished a match this season. I predict a loss, too. Since j1flash is playing with newbie against me and mustapuna at the moment.
85th won (51-34), this was tight: everyone rushing towards base.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA3PTLpQkM
86th won with regular partner, no chat, this time I was aggressive with great support. Defense failed on turn 18 though.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA3JqigwkM
March 28th back to regular Friday schedule, those two wins and 52-34 ratio lifts me to 4th place.
87th match was time out loss, maybe push notifications not working is to blame. Too bad, since our position was excellent with bombshell ready to shoot base over the chasm.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAnLXfsgkM
88th won, great Super Titan Acrospire match. Ratio now 53-35.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA3MmJgwgM
89th won with ST partner. Surprise to see season 1 style heavy rush, how you rush with heavy, that's a paradox.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvLHGigsM
90th won (55-35) because of valuable in game chat. Aggressive two front offensive captures both of our bonus hexes early on. Rarely on random 2v2 team can play together this fine.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvLiNiQgM
91st won (56-35) by attacking at the middle. Top was lost to double bombshells, so we had to charge somewhere eelse.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA3KrEjQoM
92nd lost with horrible ending. First my teammate has turn order mistake leaving soldier alive in a very wrong place. I have only 5 wits, but there is a way to turn this hopeless situation to a win. I know the move, but still I do it in wrong order. This really was worst ending ever.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvNi3_wgM
April 11th ranking places me 3rd (56-36) and those two players ahead of me are in my reach, no doubt about that.
93rd won (57-36) against arranged masters playing both as feedback. Teammate build bramble that has absolutely no use on Machination. Never felt this lonely on doubles match. Thorns kept opponent busy at bottom and their passivity at middle just gave to win to us. Horrible match.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAvMycmAoM
94th lost (57-37) because chat and turn advice given by me gone totally wrong. Do not know if chat had lost a post or two, but partner misunderstood me totally. With random we cannot assume that partner uses best judgement or adjust to changes forced by opponent defense or attack. No - you can take idiotic move since it was planned on in game chat. This one beats the game 93 clearly as an disastrous experience!
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA3LaatgkM
Drop to 5th place.
95th lost despite wise chat and nice over all game experience. I am now declining - too bad. Gg.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwt7S1QgM
96th lost (57-39) with partner that neglected all advice and made poor turns making me really sad. Total lack of understanding of Outwitters.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwp3dkAgM
Drop to 10th, random ranking list has a returning j1flash as as a leader. According OSN data j1flash has single win as random player after losing me and mustapuna 6 weeks ago, that match did not show as random afterwards, but Kirfy10 is not listed as teammate either, yet. Anyways j1flash record has to be strong, unreachable to me unless we get match against each other as random players. And I had to be on winning team, probably more than once. Had to settle a new goal: being number one when new season clears the charts.
97th lost because partner time outs, burden of random indeed! 57 wins 40 lost: ratio approaching equality. I feel really bad of this forfeit.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwpbSkggM
98th lost (57-41) because of poor teamwork, arranged ST has an advantage, but we were just bad on this one.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwobKzQgM
99th loss extends streak to six matches, disappointing! But 2v2 is about teamwork, not individual glory, so my goal to reach number one slot should be on arranged rankings. Too bad my team members have one game only policies.
This match shows that all adorables team cannot be passive. Bombshell will gain advantage if mobile team just waits for attack.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAoseBgAsM
Drop to 14th place, once again players from 2 to 20 seem to be very closely packed (hidden ranking wise).
100th won without merit as forfeit, this is random, sadly. I have now 58 wins and 42 losses.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4rKZuwsM
Outwitters Sports Network database is beyond my skill to sort random matches - I hope this 100 match journey enlightens a bit what 2v2 random is: frustratingly random!

These 100 matches took 'exactly' a year to complete!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Win/Loss ratio required for promotion - Juslas - 05-17-2014 04:42 PM