Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Win/Loss ratio required for promotion
06-01-2013, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 06:24 PM by phineas94.)
RE: Win/Loss ratio required for promotion
Thanks all. Wow Thrutchy! They really made you work to get out of Clever League You must have been very bad in a previous life Smile Impressive stats though

(06-01-2013 04:46 PM)Deadbeatman Wrote:  I think their is more to just winning and losing.

I'm sure their is a mathematical equation for the hidden ranking.

There is, but as it's hidden it's difficult to factor in Smile - this is just an exercise in number crunching to give people an idea of what level of results they require. Obviously your win/loss ratio directly affects your hidden ranking and yes this ultimately determines your division placement. But, as mentioned in the in-game help, a win streak is required to gain promotion. I was on about a 60% win rate for an age in masters, maintaining a position around about 100 in the top 200. It wasn't until that lucky streak of 15/20 that I got promoted. Hopefully this info will put a few minds at rest when they're wondering just what they have to do in order to get promoted

Everything Changes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Win/Loss ratio required for promotion - phineas94 - 06-01-2013 05:16 PM