Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Wolfpack Clan Thread
05-08-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread; Relaunched!
1) Clever
2) Probably not
3) Adorable
4) more bad ass version of dogs
5) Chopping down trees, Hunting bears, drinking beer, Fucking bitches, Gardening and Garage Rock. I go to the gym 5 times a day. Everyday is an arm day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 09:21 AM by [PETA] Doodat.)
Actually, now, I'm 68th with Soulswipe Big Grin
(05-08-2013 09:08 AM)Richbo 2 Wrote:  1) Clever
2) Probably not
3) Adorable
5) Chopping down trees, Hunting bears, drinking beer, Fucking bitches, Gardening and Garage Rock. I go to the gym 5 times a day. Everyday is an arm day.

You forgot sumfin Tongue

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
05-08-2013, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 09:34 AM by Richbo 2.)

(05-08-2013 09:20 AM)Doodat Wrote:  Actually, now, I'm 68th with Soulswipe Big Grin
(05-08-2013 09:08 AM)Richbo 2 Wrote:  1) Clever
2) Probably not
3) Adorable

You forgot sumfin Tongue

Oh yea I can also bench 3 hundo
05-08-2013, 10:24 AM
[quote]Exclamation Please add an answer to a sixth question in your application telling a fictitious story about a rubber ducky[quote]
Lol. I don't remember this part Tongue

May the wits be with you
05-08-2013, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 01:14 PM by TheGreatAnt.)
(05-06-2013 01:13 PM)ElPared Wrote:  We have one other Alpha wolf, couldn't Connor do the friendly match?
I have no idea what Conner is up to right now...so I couldn't guarantee it.

(05-08-2013 10:24 AM)jbadams01 Wrote:  Lol. I don't remember this part Tongue
Really, it's for fun.
And, I was curious how throughly people read the post for the first time. Wink

GC: TheGreatAnt
05-09-2013, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 06:22 AM by Richbo 2.)
1) Clever
2) Probably not
3) Adorable
5) Chopping down trees, Hunting bears, drinking beer, Fucking bitches, Gardening and Garage Rock. I go to the gym 5 times a day. Everyday is an arm day. I can bench 3 hundo
6)

once upon a time there was the rubber ducky named Deuce who's only dream in life was to Visit Europe. One night Russel Brand visited Deuce in his dreams and granted him 3 wished. The first thing Deuce wished for was for Russel Brand himself to leave the film industry for good. The next thing Deuce wished for was a 2 for 1 coupon for any item of his choice at his local supermarket. The last thing Deuce wished for was to become a real duck so he can swim across the Atlantic ocean. The next morning he woke up to all of his wishes being granted. He quickly went over to the supermarket and bought 2 Rite Aid brand Cherry sours with his coupon because those are bomb. But when he got to the rite aid, Duece was quickly detained. There has been a lot of shoplifting lately and the owner thought it was just way too suspicious for a duck wearing a hoody to come into his Rite Aid built on the nicer part of town. Animal control came and took the duck away. When they brought the duck back to the station, their Local Ecosystems and Nautal Habitat Protection consultant said to the animal control officers, "Oh my! where did you find that duck? That duck isnt even found on this side of the world! It is only found in Western Europe! We cant let him stay here, it is a danger to our local ecosystem. We must send him back to his home land!" Deuce got really excited. He was finally going to get so see Europe! "But couldn't we just kill it?" one of the officers said. "Oh, yes... silly me!". Deuce was never seen again.

The End
05-09-2013, 06:38 AM
(05-09-2013 06:18 AM)Richbo 2 Wrote:  1) Clever
2) Probably not
3) Adorable
5) Chopping down trees, Hunting bears, drinking beer, Fucking bitches, Gardening and Garage Rock. I go to the gym 5 times a day. Everyday is an arm day. I can bench 3 hundo
6)

once upon a time there was the rubber ducky named Deuce who's only dream in life was to Visit Europe. One night Russel Brand visited Deuce in his dreams and granted him 3 wished. The first thing Deuce wished for was for Russel Brand himself to leave the film industry for good. The next thing Deuce wished for was a 2 for 1 coupon for any item of his choice at his local supermarket. The last thing Deuce wished for was to become a real duck so he can swim across the Atlantic ocean. The next morning he woke up to all of his wishes being granted. He quickly went over to the supermarket and bought 2 Rite Aid brand Cherry sours with his coupon because those are bomb. But when he got to the rite aid, Duece was quickly detained. There has been a lot of shoplifting lately and the owner thought it was just way too suspicious for a duck wearing a hoody to come into his Rite Aid built on the nicer part of town. Animal control came and took the duck away. When they brought the duck back to the station, their Local Ecosystems and Nautal Habitat Protection consultant said to the animal control officers, "Oh my! where did you find that duck? That duck isnt even found on this side of the world! It is only found in Western Europe! We cant let him stay here, it is a danger to our local ecosystem. We must send him back to his home land!" Deuce got really excited. He was finally going to get so see Europe! "But couldn't we just kill it?" one of the officers said. "Oh, yes... silly me!". Deuce was never seen again.

The End

May the wits be with you
06-11-2013, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 09:11 AM by alanthefast.)
1. Super
2. Yes
3. Mobi, scramblers. 2v2 everything
4. Wolfpack, was my highschool mascot
5. Beer, wine, travel, music, from chicago

Oh and I ate a duck with a plastic fork and knife once
06-11-2013, 10:39 AM
My name has spaces! :O

^____^

GC: Great Wolf Sif
06-11-2013, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 01:18 PM by TheGreatAnt.)
(06-11-2013 09:10 AM)alanthefast Wrote:  1. Super
2. Yes
3. Mobi, scramblers. 2v2 everything
4. Wolfpack, was my highschool mascot
5. Beer, wine, travel, music, from chicago

Oh and I ate a duck with a plastic fork and knife once
Hey, Alan. The Wolfpack would be thrilled to have another ST!

I'll send you a PM with more info. =]

NOTE: And I apologize if I missed anyone who wished to join while I was out of the country. If you are still interested in joining the wolfpack, please send me a Private Message, and we can work out the details. =]

GC: TheGreatAnt