Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Game Logs
07-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Personal Game Logs
Since the game only stores so many of your games, what do folks think of a sub-forum where you can link the games you want to keep in your own thread? Kind of like a library.

Sure you could do it on your own computer somewhere, but others might want to review your library if your strong, or if your weak, you might ask for help and someone could quickly look at your recent games and give general tips, rather than the close review of one game we do now.

Yeah I kinow that not all top players will do it for fear of giving away their openings, but some would. I am constantly tweaking openings and I dont think my libarary would help an opponent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2012, 09:24 PM
RE: Personal Game Logs
(07-09-2012 09:13 PM)ArtNJ Wrote:  Since the game only stores so many of your games, what do folks think of a sub-forum where you can link the games you want to keep in your own thread? Kind of like a library.

Sure you could do it on your own computer somewhere, but others might want to review your library if your strong, or if your weak, you might ask for help and someone could quickly look at your recent games and give general tips, rather than the close review of one game we do now.

Yeah I kinow that not all top players will do it for fear of giving away their openings, but some would. I am constantly tweaking openings and I dont think my libarary would help an opponent.

That's a great idea. As far as personal archives go, the replay links will work out of the "notes" app as well as Evernote. So one could organize a list there and always copy/paste it out on demand for a forum post.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply