Favorite maps
Favorite and least favorite map?

Favorite for me is Foundry

Least favorite is Glitch
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2012, 03:16 PM
RE: Favorite maps
M favorite is blitz beach and candy core mines. I like blitz cus it's all cozy, and I like candy core because of it's many routes and team spawn space.

I struggle on foundry because I never utilize my sniper, and opponent eventually gets it to me and I am screwed. I also don't like too open spaces because then units can surround yours, but with small maps you can back up against a wall and save your heavy or something for one more turn against the mass of units trying to take it down.
07-09-2012, 06:31 PM
I dislike glitch - seems to me that there is a first turn advantage on this map. The bigger maps are more fun in my opinion.
07-09-2012, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2012 07:10 PM by Harti.)
I like Sweetie Plains the most, being the map with the most skill required while - unlike Peekaboo - not staling up.
If it didn't feature that ugly FTA rushing technique, Foundry would be second. Until it's removed, I deem Peekaboo as the 2nd best map.

Best 2v2 map is Blitz Beach. Machination is just rubbish for one of the two players.

/edit:
What I like about SP is the fact that you've got many fronts to deploy your units to, the supply lines are quite long and you've got to plan a lot. I think that is induced by having 2 spawn points. I like 2 spawn points. It's much less of a game of luck.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]