Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrambled Bombshell
04-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Scrambled Bombshell
I feel if you get lucky enough to scramble an unshelled bombshell, you should be able to jump it somewhere and shell it with it having 3 Hp. It happens almost never, but I think it would be cooler that way. Cool

GC: Great Wolf Sif
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2013, 02:43 AM
RE: Scrambled Bombshell
I you scramble a shelled Bombshell, unshell it, and shell it, he doesn't gain 2 defense. He doesn't even lose 2 defense for unsheling.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Pass and Play reveals that whether buffed or not, shelled or unshelled, BS is scrambled and reduced to 1hp, shelled or unshelled (or even after unshelling and reshelling, or shelling if scrambled when unshelled).

GC: TheGreatAnt
04-07-2013, 01:56 PM
It also shows that if you shoot a bomb where it would splash 2 base spaces, the base only loses 1 hp.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
04-07-2013, 02:05 PM
(04-07-2013 01:56 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  It also shows that if you shoot a bomb where it would splash 2 base spaces, the base only loses 1 hp.
That's the same with normal BS, too.

04-07-2013, 02:15 PM
(04-07-2013 01:50 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  Pass and Play reveals that whether buffed or not, shelled or unshelled, BS is scrambled and reduced to 1hp, shelled or unshelled (or even after unshelling and reshelling, or shelling if scrambled when unshelled).

I thought this was true of the non-scrambled Bombshell too? Have you tried hitting a BS down to 1 then un-shelling and re-shelling it?

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
04-07-2013, 02:17 PM
(04-07-2013 02:15 PM)ElPared Wrote:  
(04-07-2013 01:50 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  Pass and Play reveals that whether buffed or not, shelled or unshelled, BS is scrambled and reduced to 1hp, shelled or unshelled (or even after unshelling and reshelling, or shelling if scrambled when unshelled).

I thought this was true of the non-scrambled Bombshell too? Have you tried hitting a BS down to 1 then un-shelling and re-shelling it?
Yes. I tried four situations.
1) Shelled 4hp BS
2) Shelled 3hp BS
3) Unshelled 2hp BS
4) Unshelled 1hp BS

For each of these situations, I scrambled each one, (unshelled) moved, then shelled it.

When each BS was (re)shelled, it was at 1hp.

04-07-2013, 02:21 PM
(04-07-2013 02:17 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  
(04-07-2013 02:15 PM)ElPared Wrote:  

Yes. I tried four situations.
1) Shelled 4hp BS
2) Shelled 3hp BS
3) Unshelled 2hp BS
4) Unshelled 1hp BS

For each of these situations, I scrambled each one, (unshelled) moved, then shelled it.

When each BS was (re)shelled, it was at 1hp.

but did you try it without scrambling them?

I'm suggesting you do, for example, a 4HP shelled BS, hit it down to 1 HP, then unshell, move and re-shell it. It should still be at 1 HP when re-shelled.

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
04-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Under no circumstances could I get a BS to 2hp by unshelling/shelling. Scrambling or not.

04-07-2013, 06:21 PM
that's my point. If Scrambled Bombshells could unshell, then shell to get to 3 HP it would mean the Scallywags player can too, which would make BS more OP than it is already