Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post feature requests here :) (no teams or content pack ideas plz)
06-01-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: Post feature requests here :) (no teams or content pack ideas plz)
Interactive demos could teach players how to use specials and what its like to play against them, for example, the game will tell you to spawn thorn patches from bramble so you know how its done, then you change to the opponent and the game teaches you how killing one kills all the generations that came from it. This way, people will still have to purchase team packs to actually play real games

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2013, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 12:52 AM by Sightreader.)
(06-01-2013 10:49 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Interactive demos could teach players how to use specials and what its like to play against them
Oh, don't get me wrong, I think everyone would agree that interactive demos would be the best solution. However, it is also the most elaborate solution (as far as One Man is concerned) and is unlikely to be finished in a night or for a dollar. They may choose to put their effort into stuff like new races, graphics or features instead.

While we wait for an interactive demo - or while they decide if it's worth their effort - I think that simply rewording the Pass n' Play option is something they could actually do in a night (and for a dollar) that will spare newbies the frustration of getting killed by the game's interpretation of its rules.
06-02-2013, 04:00 AM
(06-02-2013 12:44 AM)Sightreader Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 10:49 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Interactive demos could teach players how to use specials and what its like to play against them
Oh, don't get me wrong, I think everyone would agree that interactive demos would be the best solution. However, it is also the most elaborate solution (as far as One Man is concerned) and is unlikely to be finished in a night or for a dollar. They may choose to put their effort into stuff like new races, graphics or features instead.

While we wait for an interactive demo - or while they decide if it's worth their effort - I think that simply rewording the Pass n' Play option is something they could actually do in a night (and for a dollar) that will spare newbies the frustration of getting killed by the game's interpretation of its rules.

OML is done with really introducing anything new right now. TtL2 is coming out and they already said new races are out of the question. Idk if they will be willing to add anything to outwitters. However, Outwitters 2 would hopefully come and hopefully come with an interactive demo

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
06-02-2013, 06:28 AM
(06-02-2013 04:00 AM)Doodat Wrote:  OML is done with really introducing anything new right now.

Ha, I suspected as much. Then the simple "non-fix" I suggested makes even more sense: simply alter the small print under Pass 'n Play to say something like, "Experiment with the rules or trust others with your device"
06-02-2013, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 11:56 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
By that you guys mean "i hope they make a lot of money from Tilt to Live 2 so they can support Outwitters at least a little again" right guys? You guys are awesome at reverse psychology (i hope)

Read second to last line. There's still hope

06-02-2013, 11:59 AM
(06-02-2013 11:39 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Read second to last line. There's still hope

yeah, "in a future game," which would likely be Outwitters 2 Wink

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
06-02-2013, 12:04 PM
It'd be cool if it will be an RPG game

06-04-2013, 07:01 AM
Clan's should have features directly built into Outwitters. Chat is just one example that can increase socialization within outwitters. Making friends will become more substantial. It will promote 2v2 games communication especially between clan members and it will promote forum use.

Other features can include clan tournaments.
Clan Tournaments within the clan, which can easily be set up as 1v1 or 2v2, or vs other clans of course they both may have their own rating or ranking system. (Special thanks to .Memories. for this idea). It could throw some variety within and give ample chances for Anonymous to beat Ipro in 2v2 or give other clans a chance to compete for the top clans. This would create a little more competition with clans.

Proud Gifted League 1v1 http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/25336
[Image: sig.png]