Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Game of the Week
07-09-2012, 01:46 PM
A Game of the Week
After just seeing the video of the first person to reach the super titan level I came up with what I thought was a good idea and something that might help me or anybody become a better player. I feel that if possible it would be cool to have a game of the week and like the video of the person reaching that achievement we should have a video of the game of the week. I thought this would be good for players to maybe learn a new strategy or improve theirs from the player who had the game of the week. Just an idea I thought would be cool. Maybe the owners will see this and like the idea and if you like the idea please help to make it a reality.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: A Game of the Week
good idea
07-09-2012, 06:02 PM
I am a fan of this being implemented.
07-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Firstly, I would like to state that what you are describing is not a video, but a replay.
Secondly, even though I find the idea worthwhile, I believe that OML has enough on their hands as it is and asking them to look for a great match each week right now seems too much to me.
There is already a thread where people post replays of interesting games where you will find enough learning material.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Maybe not an official thing, but if once in a while the top players could post replays with comments on every turn that would be great for this purpose. (Would be even more awesome if you get the thoughts of both sides)

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
07-09-2012, 07:22 PM
I am currently considering to write a column about Outwitters strategy, probably with replay analyses and training videos. However, I don't think OML will provide an official blog just for that and I also don't have that much time to set up my own.

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
07-09-2012, 07:28 PM
(07-09-2012 07:22 PM)Harti Wrote:  I am currently considering to write a column about Outwitters strategy, probably with replay analyses and training videos. However, I don't think OML will provide an official blog just for that and I also don't have that much time to set up my own.

When you say 'training videos', do you mean actual videos or commented replays? Once you have some more free time, we can get started writing and prepping replays (unranked game with the intention of demonstrating a certain strategy).

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2012, 07:30 PM
That sounds great, Harti.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!