Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
02-14-2014, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2014 03:43 PM by Flarp55.)
RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
(02-13-2014 07:54 AM)ElPared Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 12:10 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  He hasn't actually paid for the base, on a jailbroken device you can get anything for free.

That's a common misconception. IAPcracker hasn't worked for ages and a lot of apps are making themselves harder and harder to pirate. Unless you're a pretty talented hacker it'd be hard to get things like team packs and bases without paying for them.

Or maybe he has a non-cheating account and bought the cases on that account. You can transfer purchases between accounts.

(02-14-2014 12:52 PM)jchris98 Wrote:  
(02-14-2014 12:16 PM)AttackBomb Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA9JzHsgsM

My teammate gave up on his first turn, and he didn't time out. Suspicious.

Not the right place for this.

actually, i think it is, because it could be a case of cheating. but it could also be that your partner was just trying to troll you.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2014, 04:24 PM
IAPcracker is only one way to hack things.
You have things like iFile and much more.

"for the cake shall only be a lie if you truly believe it is a lie"
02-15-2014, 05:44 PM
(02-15-2014 04:24 PM)TheUberKid Wrote:  IAPcracker is only one way to hack things.

yes but those require time and a small amount of skill to be used to give yourself free IAPs, and even then they don't always work. Since most cheaters are lazy and unskilled, that pretty much just leaves IAPcracker.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
02-15-2014, 05:51 PM
(02-15-2014 05:44 PM)ElPared Wrote:  
(02-15-2014 04:24 PM)TheUberKid Wrote:  IAPcracker is only one way to hack things.

yes but those require time and a small amount of skill to be used to give yourself free IAPs, and even then they don't always work. Since most cheaters are lazy and unskilled, that pretty much just leaves IAPcracker.

Makes sense because hackers are too lazy to even learn the game.
02-16-2014, 02:32 AM
Many hackers dont learn this stuff so they can hack, they know the stuff and decide to use it to hack. So I wouldn't say IAP hacker is the only thing they might be using.
02-16-2014, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014 01:27 PM by ElPared.)
I never said that, I just said it was the only way to hack IAPs across the whole OS. Some enterprising hacker could have figured out how to make a new one by now, I suppose.

Using iFile to do it is really hard though. You have to be able to read code that's written in hexadecimal, and/or encrypted, somehow, so you need to know the encryption method the devs used and/or have a way to convert hex code into something you can read/decode. Then you still have to figure out which values to change to unlock things like IAPs.

I doubt anyone would spend that kind of time and energy on something just to save $3 on an IAP

oh, and hacking that way can be done without a jailbreak using something like iFunbox that gives you access to the filesystem through a PC.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
02-16-2014, 01:46 PM
OK, I lost, Here's the "game" Atakan0ZC or AtakanOZC ,,,

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAtICTmwgM
02-16-2014, 03:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014 03:06 PM by Setorines.)
I can't go past turn 2... Like even skip it. Did he beat you in 1 turn? Lol
02-16-2014, 03:09 PM
I let it time out after I realized he took way too many wits, s/he never did reply to my message
02-16-2014, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014 03:11 PM by Chemoeum.)
He did... He timed it out, so all you really need to do is close the replay and review the result, because the replays take account of the wits being used in the replay, and getting them hacked will mess it up and crash it.

I hate cheaters soooo much.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!