Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
02-11-2014, 03:23 PM
RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first!
which is why it's perfect for cheaters

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2014, 10:40 PM
(02-11-2014 01:51 PM)ElPared Wrote:  also, why did you take your turns? You should have waited for him to get banned, then taken your turn and let him time out so you would win.

Because Alex recommended to give up, because he needed the replay link to bann him.

GameCenter-ID: Alex78HD
02-12-2014, 10:38 AM
"AtakanOZC" OK - here's another one, my first. I'm only in gifted so maybe that's why I haven't seen any before, tho there have been a few times that the game has stopped during replay. I doubt I can upload any pix but I'll try. Game is in progress, my second turn, after his first turn (second player) he had moved his runner & heavy, produced a bramble, moved it and made at least two thorns, that's twelve by my count. He has a paid for base and he's running Veggienauts so I guess I'll have to lose to post the game/report. He is presently ranked #8 with 11 league wins. I messaged him, "12 wits to start?" but have gotten no reply. He is going by AtakanOZC. I am TikiBeeki.
02-12-2014, 12:10 PM
He hasn't actually paid for the base, on a jailbroken device you can get anything for free.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
02-12-2014, 12:53 PM
Probably the 2 turn hack.
02-13-2014, 07:54 AM
(02-12-2014 12:10 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  He hasn't actually paid for the base, on a jailbroken device you can get anything for free.

That's a common misconception. IAPcracker hasn't worked for ages and a lot of apps are making themselves harder and harder to pirate. Unless you're a pretty talented hacker it'd be hard to get things like team packs and bases without paying for them.

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
02-13-2014, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2014 01:40 PM by TheQwertiest.)
You can use a base you havent paid for if your device is jailbroken and its pretty easy too. Im not saying it here though

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-14-2014, 07:10 AM
I'd believe that, but you'd probably have to unlock the teams with IAPcracker if you wanted to do it for free which, again, doesn't work anymore (to my knowledge at least).

02-14-2014, 12:16 PM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA9JzHsgsM

My teammate gave up on his first turn, and he didn't time out. Suspicious.
02-14-2014, 12:52 PM
(02-14-2014 12:16 PM)AttackBomb Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA9JzHsgsM

My teammate gave up on his first turn, and he didn't time out. Suspicious.

Not the right place for this.

[Image: sig.png]